7| Jealous? What, Me Jealous? Nonsense. . .

AS THE BOYS WENT OUT AT THEIR POTIONS CLASS, ALLEN SPENT HER TIME READING IN THE LIBRARY For the last 30 minutes, beside her was her bestfriend, Andrew Aindsley. He knows the truth about her situation, but no matter what, he still was friends with her.

   "I've seen that one, it's bloody amazing if you ask me." Andy said as Allen smiled as they looked at the spells on the thick book.

   "I really do appreciate you skipping your classes today to spend time with me, Andy." Allen said as Andy shook his head refusingly as Allen sighed extraly.

   "Oh It's nothing, Allen. History of Magic is much a bore anyway. Binns won't even notice I wasn't there." Andy excused as Allen smiled at her bestfriend, he was the bestfriend everyone would ask for.

   "Still. You skipped a class just for me. Lily can't even do that." Allen said rolling her eyes as Andy laughed at her manner.

   "Of course she can't. That girl just bloody loves classes." Andy said as Allen and his laugh could be heard silently, luckily, the librarian didn't.

   "How many months preganant are you even?" Andy asked as Allen sighed. But soon smiled as she rubbed his palms to her belly.

   "4 weeks. A miracle, really." Allen said as Andy smiled.

   "You're naming me Godfather right?" Andy asked grinning as Allen laughed and nodded her head.

   "Of course I am." Allen said as Andy threw his fist in the air in triumph.

   "That'd be great! I remember my oldman teaching me how to ride on a broom when I was 7. Can't wait for to teach it." Andy said as Allen rolled her eyes at her bestfriend.

   "Now you sound like James." Allen said as Andy stifle a small laugh as he laid his head on the table.

    "I do not sound like that Idiot of a guy." Andy dismissed as Allen laughed but the two were cut off shortly.

   "I'm not an Idiot!" James said, glaring at Andy. Sirius on his back as he sent a look at the two.

   "Do you usually say that to be able to sleep at night?" Allen laughed as Andy looked smugly at James who was red as a tomato and leaned on the bookshelves across the two bestfriends, Sirius was not far behind.

   "Hello Allen. I had a great encounter with Liamarc earlier, he rather is good in Potions isn't he?" Sirius said smiling as Allen scowled at Sirius.

   "Of course he is. Didn't you notice it by now? He's part of the slug club." Allen said as she rested her head on Andy. Sirius felt a pit of weird feeling in his stomach as he looked at Allen and Andy, he was growing grumpier each second of sight of them.

   "Slug Club he is." Sirius said through clench teeth as he eyed both Andy and Allen who seemed entirely comfortable with each other's presence.

    "And remember to tell Darwin that McGonGon needs his presence on teaching animagus form." Allen said as Sirius nodded, his teeth still gritted together, the feeling still bubbling inside him like wildfire.

   "I sure would, right Prongs?" Sirius said, not looking at James as he glared daggers at Andy. Who was rather comfortable and not paying attention, just resting closing his eyes.

   "Yeah, sure you will Padfoot." James said, not really paying attention to his own words. As he was too busy looking at Sirius' back smugly. "Let's go shall we?" James asked as he dragged Sirius who didn't answer his question, nor did he pay much attention.