3| The Real Regulus

ALLEN AND HER BROTHER WENT TO BREAKFAST, LIKE EVERYONE DOES. Sirius was pale as last night, while James was eating, Remus reading, and Peter nowhere to be seen. James noticed his bestfriend's uncomfortableness and patted him in the back.

And a wide grin appeared in James' handsome face, and to lighten up the mood, he is going to do something ridiculously risky.

"You know what, padfoot?. I would be the same if I ever found out that Lily Evans is pregnant with my child! Execept that I would accept it in a heartbeat!" James said loudly for everyone to hear, making everyone stifle a laugh and Lily chase him in the back.

Soon, the grin wiped off Sirius' face as he saw who came in for breakfast. He sat across the two curtis.

"Good morning, Allen, Darwin." Sirius greeted miserably. Allen just waved her hand a hello. But it seems like Darwin didn't like the way Sirius acts, so he glared at him. Making Sirius repeat what he did, but happy goodier.

"What's up today, li'l sis?" Darwin asked Allen. She was acting off, today. And Darwin noticed that.

"Pregnant Hormones. Suck." Allen said through clenched teeth. As she ate toast and eggs. Darwin nodded while Sirius looked pale.

"Right. I talked with dumbeldore earlier, — and told him what situation it is now.—" Darwin started, glaring at Sirius' shrinking figure. "He said that you can just read books and do homeworks instead of going to classes. And I'll be here whenever it's different subjects. And Black, in his free period." Darwin stated firmly.

"That's good. Good." Allen said, not really in the mood as Pregnant hormone kicks in, and surprisingly. She's taking it better than any other.

"What'd you say, black? Do you want to help my sister that is carrying your child. Or do you want me to give you to my father?" Darwin asked, as Sirius paled and shrinked more. Sirius thought for a long moment. "I'll let you decide on this, Black. But assist her to madam promfey, will you?" Darwin asked as Sirius nodded, walking behind Allen as she walked to the hospital wing.

"You okay here?" Sirius asked, standing outside the hospital wing.

"Yeah, I'm okay. What's your decision? Do you want the baby to know that his father left him/her. Or that you were there everytime?" Allen asked as Sirius thought. His mother and father treated him unfairly between to his younger brother. And ye doesn't want to be the same father his father was.

He wanted to be the one who was there for his child Whenever he/her and Allen fights. He wanted to be the cool dad. While James is the Cool Uncle, Remus the wise uncle, and Peter the Pet Uncle.

"I'm staying. I don't want to be the same father my father was. I wanna give him/her the great life that I didn't have." Sirius said, saying his answer as Allen smiled softly at Sirius.

"I'm not forcing you to stay, it's your decision, really. But if you don't wanna be a bad father. It's your decision still." Allen stated softly as Sirius smiled and shook his head.

"I'm staying. I mean like, how hard can it be?" Sirius said as Allen had a bright smile entering the hospital wing.

It was a start of a great friendship.

——————————

Regulus just found out the news of him being an uncle, by Slughorn accidentally congratulating him. Regulus was about to go to the library where Allen was studying. But stopped when he heard 2 voices behind him.

"Regulus! Where are you going?!" Avery asked behind him. Regulus turned around with a sneer.

"I'm going to the library. Duh?" Regulus stated as Mulciber whacked Avery's head and let Regulus go to the library.

As Regulus spotted Allendra Curtis. He pulled her to a dark chamber.

"W-what?! Black? Why the bloody hell did you pull me here?" Allen fumed as she saw the younger black, who rolled his eyes.

   "It's about the baby." Regulus said, starting off as Allen widened her eyes. How did he know? Did Sirius tell him?! She thought fumingly as Regulus immediately red her expression. "No. Sirius didn't tell me. I found out by Slughorn accidentally congratulating me." He said as She calmed down a bit.

   "You're gonna tell. Aren't you?" She sighed. Regulus shook his head, much to her surprise.

   "Where did the boastful young Black go? Or did you just hit your head in the womping willow?" She said, obviously surprised.

   "I know that I May seem like I hate all Muggleborns, some halfbloods, and bloodtraitors. But I don't hate Sirius as I appeared it as. Bloody hell, I don't even hate him. So let me warn you here now, Curtis. Don't reaveal to anyone untrustworthy about the child you're carrying. Because if this news spreads to the dark lord. He'll have Mother raising the child to be the perfect pureblood and away from you and Sirius." Regulus said as Allen nodded.

   "Why are you telling me this now, Black? Don't your mother tell you to stay away from people like my blood?" Allen asked and Regulus shook his head.

   "I only do these to my family, Curtis. Sirius is my brother, and you're carrying his child that appears to be my niece. Hide the child as long as you could, okay? I don't want any more members of my family to actually be hurt once more." Regulus said with pleading eyes as Allen nodded.

   "Okay. I'll protect Sirius and the child as long as I could, I promise." Allen said. As Regulus nodded thankfully to her.

   "Thank you, Curtis. I owe you one. I must be going, to lose suspicions to where I have been." Regulus said, leaving Allen stunned at the real Regulus Arcturus Black. That didn't appear as bad as he appeared in public and stories.

   Allen took this cue to leave unsuspected as she went over back to her table and got her things to leave the library.

   Blacks, are a whole lot of a mystery are they not?

A/N
This is the second chapter, yay!! How do you find this chapter today?
It's true though, Regulus black is really whole a different chapter.

I hope you enjoyed the second chapter! Took a whole lot of pain in tapping at this. But it's worth it! Thank you for reading my story, and please do not forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

Well not really share, if it's really that bad. But anyway.

Love you guys!! 💕