9| Stressed Padfoot

SIRIUS WAS JEALOUS. THAT WAS AN UNDERSTANDMENT. HE WASNT USED TO The fact that, the woman that is carrying his child, and her bestfriend was all confortable around each other. He felt so disgusted with it, and luckily, it was Friday night. No classes. It was a day off for him.

The Marauders are in the common room currently. James throwing and catching the snitch repeatedly. Remus has his nose stuck in his book. Peter just eating every food he could find. While Sirius— Sirius was a different story, He's growling suddenly in frustration, mess his self as he rubbed his hands to his face frustrated. He is what we call Stress.

"I just can't seem to poke my finger in, They're all that comfy and all. They act like happily married couples!" Sirius said without thinking. As he is Stress.

"Padfoot, buddy. Don't you think that you're taking this all— like I don't know— over dramatically—?" Came Liam's voice as he and Darwin entered in the common room, plumping themselves in the couch across the marauders.

"Padfoot, Padfoot. Paddy, Paddy, Pad — Foot. — he is Jealous, Very, Very, Jealous. J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y. He's all frustrated, very, very, Stressed. He realizes he needs time." Darwin sang in a high-pitched child tone. Remus, James, and Liam snickering behind the background.

"Anyway. Are we talking about Andy here?" Liam said, taking the attention from his annoying brother. Remus and James nodded for Sirius who was really stress.

"Oh Andy? A great guy, really. I wished that Allen was pregnant with his child, than this Dog." Darwin said as Liam hit his shoulder with a punch as Darwin rolled his eyes. Sirius finally looked at them and glared at Darwin. Well at least he looked.

"Oh shut it, Darwin. But it's real true though, Andy's a great guy, Father even approves of him. You have competition." Liam said casually as he and Darwin bro fist.

"You heard that, Padfoot? If you want to win the girl, you have to stop being a sloth stuck in a chair." James said amusedly as Sirius thought about in nonchalantly.

"—Darwin! Put down the vase!" Liam scold's interrupted Sirius' thoughts.

"Alright, Liamarc. You caught me red handed." Darwin states as he put up his hands in defense.

"Guilty without doubt." Liam mumbled as he dragged Darwin to the couch.

"If you like my sister—" Darwin trailed off as Sirius was now listening, with a little hope shining through him.

"—I don't approve it." Darwin finished as Sirius slumped down his shoulders as he glared at the Vase.

"Listen Darwin, you don't have to be negative at all. — because Dad will decided." Liam said as Sirius shrinked down at the mention of their father.

"Let me get this straight first, Liamarc. — If you ever try anything stupid, Black. I'll turn you into a oblivion." Darwin warned as Sirius shrinked further. Liam chuckling in the background.

"Look, Liam, Darwin. Noone tells who. Okay? Just a horrible mistake that your father doesn't have to find out." Sirius said as Liam and Darwin smirked wider.

"Sorry, Paddy. But Dad already knows. Noone can change Dad's mind. And he for sure won't hesitate on killing you." Liam said, serious for a moment. As Sirius' jealousy was replaced with fear. Fear of the Curtis Dad.

"Oh come on, Liamarc. It was supposed to be a surprise!" Darwin said as Liam gave him a pointed look that shrugged.

"A Surprise death." Liam said as Darwin rolled his eyes.

"I gotta go!" Darwin sang in a sing voice. As he looked at mirror, fixing his hair and waving his wand as his clothes turned into a tuxido. A fancy one at that.

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are you going? Dressed like that?" James asked as Liam raised both his brows as he gave a knowing look at Darwin.

"He's going to a date, with his 7 months pregnant girlfriend." Liam said as the marauders held a shocked look. Noone expected that, Darwin looked young, but he is 20 years old afterall.

"No Liam. She's 8 months pregnant, just offering her names for our baby." Darwin said as Liam rose an eyebrow.

"When is she visiting us? And actually tell us personally." Liam asked as Darwin shrugged.

"When she's actually ready. But I'm sure we'll be there in christmas.—" Darwin said as Liam gave a competitive look at him.

"Is the gingerbread house making still on?" Liam asked as Renus seemed surprise.

"How'd you know about muggle activities of Christmas?" Remus asked, Liam and Darwin shrugged smirking.

"Oh, Its just that, Lily spends her christmas at our house, mother and father admire her. She teached us some activities." Liam said as James was now listening once more.

"She never told me!" He exclaimed as Liam laughed.

"Of course not! Its because if you know, Sirius knows. And Dad doesn't even like Sirius." Liam said as Darwin nodded in agreement, fully ready to leave.

"If you may excuse me kind uglymen. I'll must be on my date." Darwin said as he used his wand to transport into some restaurant they don't know.

"Well anyway, I need to talk to Allen and Andrew, to invite him this christmas." Liam said, leaving the common room to look for his sister and bestfriend.

Unfortunately, the jealousy returned and took place of Sirius' pit of stomach. And it was really annoying in his opinion.

"Agh! What should I do?" Sirius asked as James looked like he's come up with an Idea.

"Make her Jealous. To make her realize she likes you afterall!" James exclaimed as Remus sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know. It's a bad idea. Allen is always smart, but Andy is smarter, he's a great observer too." Remus said walking to the door but not before turning to them. "Just know that I'm not in this horrible plan." He said before exiting the common room.

"What's you say Padfoot?" James asked as Sirius nodded, they ignored Remus' words. Which was a stupid choice of theirs.

"It's on." Sirius said. Agreeing with the idea of his bestfriend. Before grinning. "Should I get the Hufflepuff?" He asked as James nodded grinning as he approved.

Unknown to them, Andy was always a step ahead.

A/N:
Sirius' jealousy is really adorable. Liam and Darwin's smart witty words, that was gold!

There's not much to say about this chapter, since it's really a stress. But I'm getting close to adding Regulus' parents and him, himself.

Regulus, Andy, Darwin, Liam, and Allen. Will be the best of friends, him spending his time.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy this gif of Bill Skarsgård!

What a cutie!