Allergic

He bought me a plant.  I don't know the type of plant,  but it made me sneeze.  Over and over. About ten times. I'm allergic to anything green.  Anything that moves.  Not really, but it sure feels like it.

Even so, I still take long runs in the park.  Watching the buzzing bees and the wind moving trees.

It's nothing personal, but that plant was in the trash now.  I'm not taking it back out.  Instead I pull open my desk drawer for my nasal spray.  Shove it in one nostril push it down sniff. The other nostril push it down sniff.  I wiped off the rest that dripped out with a napkin. 

Getting back to my laptop to type up some emails to various company's.  My eyes began to burn from not blinking.  I had about three emails typed.

I pulled open the same drawer pulled put my eyedrops,  turn the top looked up squeezed. Nothing came out,  I silently whispered "shit" in hopes no one would hear me.  I decided it was time for a bathroom break. I pushed myself back from my desk and stood up. Walking quickly to the bathroom. I stood at the mirror acknowledging my medium blonde hair and puffy green eyes.  I turned the fauscet on and washed my eyes out.  I ripped a paper towel and whiped my face off.  I took in a big breathe and exhaled slowly going back to my cubicle.  Boss came out looked in the trash then back at me not saying anything about it. 

"Is Christmas not your thing? " he asked. 

"No. I love Christmas"

"Do you accept presents or refuse to accept them? " now I knew he was offended.  But why give me a two dollar plant from the flower store that's just down the road?  Why give me something with no effort and worst off all a damn plant knowing how bad my outdoor indoor allergys are!  What horse shit! Act all offended like it was worth a grand! 

"I don't like plants if that's what your asking.  I love looking and observing from a far distance,  I say far distance because-" I says with a dramatic pause and pull open my drawer revealing my allgery medication.  "Of that"

"Oh,-" he said with worry.

"Yup...and may i say dont get all offeneded over a cheap ass plant with no effort.." I snapped.

"Excuse me? Your lucky i gave you anything at all!" He barked.

"Pff yea right! Thats horse shit! Dont get me anything at all then if thats what your so sensitive about!" I yelled back grabbing my shit and walking past him.

"Your fired!"

"No i quit!"

"I already fired you"

"I was walking out"

"Fuck you"

"Real proffessional my guy"

He in turn stomped his foot like a child. I kept walking-not fast enough as it was protocol to wear pencil skirts and blouses. Cubicles bore me anyway.