New story coming soon!

Another Misunderstood Mythical Creature

Chapter 1

Its not something to just, wish away. Want to end. The moment I found myself in this position the more I wanted what I had forever, as long as I could. I had so much I wanted to do. People I wanted to meet. I was 14 after all. I never experienced romance, friendships, proper schooling. I was an orphan by the age of 14 already. I held my dead parents in my arms starring at the snarled monster mouth in front of me.

Beady amber eyes...blood stained brown and black fur. Had to be the biggest bag of monster meat on the planet. Even my alpha wasn't this big. A black and grey wolf just of equal size stood next to him, throwing a limp body behind him. I couldn't bring myself to cry I was so scared.

In front of me I saw red, red stained snow, red stained torn limbs of my siblings. Some were able to transform, teeth were scattered, along with bits of fur I could name off. Ricky's grey fur, Lila's rare white fur, Davian's grey fur with a silver hue....and so much more. I had the urge to suddenly vomit. Only 4 siblings were dead in front of me. I flipped my mothers limp white wolf head off of me in a hurry and spun around to let my morning scraps and stomach acid out. gagging and heaving as I shook uncontrollably from this wretched event.

My house had been burned in an attempt to make us leave it, force us outside. I know of one sibling that couldn't make it out in time, and the smell of burnt flesh and hair along with fresh blood seemed to never leave my nose, even for how windy it seemed. A sudden shiver ran down my spine as a hot slimy tongue dragged from my neck up. I gagged some more, dry heaving as everything from my stomach was gone. Tears swelled in my eyes as I felt myself choking. I couldn't breathe or think, my body hurt and was a stinging numb that almost made me insane.

To Be Continued·~·<··>-·-÷=·÷-·