Another Tournament!?

The Very Next Morning.....

It was a peaceful and quiet morning that overtook the dragon world. The sun was bright, emitting rays strong enough to envelop everything in it's light. The rays of light were so lively that they managed to slip through one of the small windows that was above and next to a bed. Laying on the mattress were two figures that didn't seem to separate from each other nor disturbed for eternity. But unfortunately fate had other plans for them since inevitably, one of started to stir in his sleep as he was starting to wake up from his slumber. The male's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to them to his surroundings before pondering on where he was, his outward question coming out into a tired mutter, "What...happened last night.". He wasn't fully aware on where he was until he felt something shift against his chest which caused him to look down. There he saw the majin girl's sleeping and peaceful form all curled up within his arms. He was confused until he remembered everything that happened yesterday bit by bit and smiled at the image of the kiss the two shared.

"We've must of fell asleep after that. I can understand since it was emotionally draining after all....," Kuzuku assumed as he hugged her closer to him. The warmth of just being near her was enough to cause his heart to flutter. It was strange to him since he's never been like this to anyone. He's considered the Z-fighters themselves as family and cares deeply about the friends he's made on Earth, that was obvious. However, his affection towards 21 was just...different. It seemed stronger and he's more prone to soften up to her than anyone while he just simply enjoys being around her and make her happy. Her smile was something that brought him a happiness that was foreign to him, simply because he's never been in this kind of relationship before. In fact, he's never felt this way towards someone...even Nana. He squirmed through his thoughts for a while in attempts to come to complete terms with his feelings. He stayed still so he wouldn't disrupt her sleep. He sighed, eventually coming to a simple conclusion, "What am I doing. I think it's obvious that I simply just love her.....".

Once he came to that conclusion, he noticed 21's body started to shift a bit more actively. Her eyes slowly open, revealing their bright azure color that made him blush at first sight. She seemed exhausted, unaware of her surroundings for a moment until Kuzuku leaned down to plant a quick kiss on her forehead. The gesture startled her awake immediately and look up at him with surprise. The Saiyan couldn't hold his chuckle at her reaction, "Good morning, sleepy head. Did you have a nice sleep?".

21 quickly recalled everything that happened yesterday and tried to not make eye contact due to embarrassment, reply meekly to his question, "I--I did. Thank you for asking...Kuzuku....". She stared into his shirt, noticing that both of them were still in the very same clothes that they wore yesterday. Her blush was now visible to him, which was actually cute in his book while he watched her try to collect her thoughts. She sighed and stared up at him with eyes filled with slight hope.

"Uh, Kuzuku...after everything that's happened last night. Does this mean..." 21 whispered, her voice soft and wishful.

Kuzuku nodded, obviously knowing the answer to her question, "Yeah, I guess we are a couple now since our feelings for each other is clear as day.". The majin's eyes softened, almost glittering as her tears wanted to flow down her cheek. She smiled genuinely at him while he returned one of his own.

"This seems too good to be true...," 21 admitted.

The Saiyan couldn't even disagree, "Yeah, I can hardly believe it myself.". 21 buried her face into his chest, taking in his scent as much as she could.

"It feels wonderful. But, what do we do now? You know, now that we are aware of each other's affection," 21 asked, curious as to what his take on the situation was.