A Tournament With High Stakes! Enter, The Tournament of Power!

A Week Later

Kuzuku and 21 were currently doing some training together. Initially, 21 had offered to help Kuzuku test out some new techniques after that fateful sparring match against Krillin. Though she wasn't too happy with Kuzuku going overboard and nearly blew Krillin into dust so getting the chance to knock some sense into her husband was a bonus. This also was an opportunity to satisfy some of those Saiyan urges that stemmed from those cells inside her, making this another added bonus to add. As for how the training been going, Kuzuku was focusing more on 21's overall improvement in holding that transformation of hers. Still don't know what to exactly call it but they'll come up with a name eventually. 21 threw a powerful punch that Kuzuku blocked in Super Saiyan 3, the force generating a powerful gust of wind pushed the Saiyan back . a bit. 21 landed back on her feet, panting heavily as she was reaching her current limit. Kuzuku deformed back to base, not wanting her to push herself too far, "I think that's enough for now 21."

21 deformed and returned to normal before sitting down on the grass. She was gasping for air, only to be startled by a water bottle being offered to her. She took it gratefully and gulped down half the bottle. She let out a cute sigh in which it made the Saiyan chuckled as he sat down next to her. 21 couldn't help but look towards the sky with a giddiness but also frustration, "I don't think I can possibly force you to full power, even if I were to master that form. No matter how hard I try, I can't even beat your Super Saiyan 3."

Kuzuku unconsciously wrapped his tail around hers, comforting her on her frustrations, "Actually, that's not entirely true. I've noticed that while your in that form, your power output tends to fluctuate from time to time. It's as if your attack vary in strength and that may be because of your stamina issue. I think that once you've overcome the stamina problem, you'll be able to be pretty formidable.".

"You always have to try and cheer me up, don't you dear?" 21 teased. Kuzuku let out a soft chuckle until he sensed someone about to appear before them. In a matter of second, Goku teleported in front of the love birds in his typical Gi. 21 and Kuzuku weren't even shock by the sudden appearance since.......well they use the technique as well.

"Hiya, how have you two been!" Goku saluted.

"We've been great Goku but what brings you here? Come to spar again I suppose?" Kuzuku asked.

Goku scratched his head nervously, not sure on how to put this to them, "Not exactly, I've actually come to ask you something very important. I don't think I can really hide this from everyone so I need your help.". Now Kuzuku was feeling worried. If Goku was needing of help and seemed pleading then you know something bad is going on.

"What is it? Did something happen?" 21 feared, not knowing what was exactly going on.

"It's about lord Zeno. He remembered the promise we made back at the universe 7 vs 6 tournament and decided to start another one. The rules are simple, it's a 10 man team for each universe and it will be a free for all. Only the strongest get to battle it out and the winner gets one wish from the Super Dragon Balls but the cache is that the losing universes will be erased!" Goku revealed. Kuzuku's worst fears could never match up with what he had just heard. He got up quickly, knowing what he must do.

"Say no more, I'm in. Who else knows about this?" Kuzuku asked, sounding serious. Goku looked at him, giving him a stern expression before answering his question.

"So far, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, and you two are the only people I've told so far. We need to assemble the strongest team we've got so we can have the best possible chance of winning. As of right now, their will be a Zen exhibition match that will be taking place soon and I have Gohan along with Vegeta trying to recruit Zugo, Hudo and Riley soon, which leads us the remaining to partake in the exhibition match." Goku explained.