God's Wrath and New Hope

With In The Forest

Vegeta and his team that consisted of just Trunks and Mai maneuvered through the thick forest that seemed to be rather moist considering that the ground below that it seemed squishy. They moved aside various bushes, eventually stumbling upon the sight of a wooden cabin from a distance. For those who could sense Ki, it was rather easy to tell who lived in it. Mai, who didn't possess the ability to sense Ki, took out her binoculars and scanned the cabin for life. There she saw the targets sitting at a table outside of the balcony while enjoying a cup of tea.

"I see them, their relaxing on the balcony so their must guard is down," Mai noted. While they were waiting for the proper time to strike, Black took another sip of his tea and glanced at his time ring as he was in a happy mood.

"Everything seems to be going according to plan and soon enough we'll exterminate the rest of those mortal garbage once we get rid of Vegeta and Trunks," Black said

"Don't forget the little mices that escaped back to their time. I am sure they will return to face us once more," Zamasu warned. Black let out a chuckle as he could still feel the power coursing through his stolen veins.

"It doesn't matter since I've become stronger than ever. Eventually I will overwhelm them as well and take their heads as trophies," Black smirked as he actually couldn't wait to fight Goku and Kuzuku again.

"I've never understood why you didn't simply wish for yourself to be immortal," Zamasu admitted as he took another sip of his tea. Black got up out of his chair and emitted some of his dark Ki, creating a gust of wind that shook the trees nearby.

"It's because I have no use for such nonsense. What use is immortality if it will disable me from getting even stronger. Making this body invulnerable to pain will hinder me from gaining any more power. Yes, this endless and unlimited amount of potential is what I need in order to complete the Zero-Mortal plan," Black claimed with a sinister smile spread across his face. Zamasu merely placed his cup down on his saucer and folded his hands in front of his face, giving off a curious glare at his so called "counterpart".

"I see, but I must admit that what that primate said was quite intriguing. We share the same ideals and the same state of mind but our personalities and concepts of what a god is may be different," Zamasu admitted. Black narrowed his eyes at that notation.

"What are you trying to imply?" Black said dangerously.

"I am merely saying that you believe that a god should have ever increasing power that should be enough to enact justice. Yes, indomitable justice and that is why you stole a mortal's body that you deem one of our creations but yet it nothing more but a mortal's body in the end. You indeed have reduced your status so may-----," Zamasu was cut of as he saw a Ki blade past his face. He was shocked and actually frightened that Black had turned Super Saiyan Rose with such haste. His aura seemed dark and the fact that he was not even hesitant on shutting Zamasu up is......unusual.

"How sad that you've became slightly poisoned by that mortal's assumption. You think I've lost my godly status because I switched bodies? You're dead wrong if you think that. The color of my Ki is proof enough that I am nothing like those Saiyans and that I am what they call a true god. You shouldn't speak so freely, Zamasu. I can still disintegrate you to literally nothing despite your immortality, so don't get carried away. Consider this a warning and focus on the task of achieving our dream," Black said darkly as he deformed. Zamasu could tell that he was different. His personality and his aggressive lust for more power was nothing like him. Especially with the fact that even he wouldn't throw away his divine body. His partner was no longer "Zamasu" however something darker than even he couldn't grasp. But he knew that Black was right as his strength would be needed to accomplish their goal. In the mitts of his thoughts, he was distracted enough for a random energy wave to bypass their vicinity. Black however caught notice and quickly flew above, dodging the wave as it destroyed the cabin completely. When the smoke cleared, it revealed that Zamasu was slightly dirty and laid out on the ground as he looked up at the sky from now being awoken from his trance. Black looked up to see the two Saiyans that dare destroy their cabin. The Saiyan Prince Vegeta and his future version of his son, Trunks.