chapter two

When I got home I had to do my chorus we lived in a three story house it had three bed rooms I lived in the attic I also was not to be seen by the family kinda like Cinderella but my mother is worse I cleaned the whole house did all the laundry and now I have to make the fuckers dinner before they got home I made : Chicken, Green beans mashed taters, and fudge stuff for desert. I set the table made there plates got mine I made something different a pizza and cheese sticks got a soda and ran to the attic I had to finish my homework dinner then work. I work at a dinner that is open 24/7 I work from midnight until five everyday on the weekends I work all day until three in the morning yay. Note the sarcasm. I heard my sisters and patents laughing and talking about there day. I wanted to cry I don't understand what I have done wrong. They finished and went there separate ways I walked out and finished there dishes and my own went back upstairs I finished my homework and set my alarm for eleven and let the darkness consume me.

      I woke up to my head phones sing Asking Alexander right na na. I let it play getting ready for work I got the blue dress with white at the collar it came to mid thigh and didn't look to bad on me I was very blessed with the figure cup-C36 and a nice just right ass shape. A I guess what is called a hour glass shape. I put my books converses on and walked out the door and walked to work when I got to the dinner it was small I was greeting by Sarah a young mom she was 15 when she had you twins I don't know there names but there like three I think. Her  Brown hair was in a messy but cute bun she had little make up on her black eyes still somehow has sparky to them even after a customer was yelling and seaming she handle it with a smile on her face.

   I clock in and put my bag in the back and start taking orders they were mainly truckers I mean who eles will come to a dinner at three in the morning.At about five more people came in Sarah went home. A couple of people walked in and were sat on my part of the dinner I walked over to see. Mr.Rizzo and Mr. B and two chicks, the look at me Mr. B and Mr.Rizzo. "Hi I am  Ruby I will be your watter what can I get you to drink?" I asked trying to act normal and like there not my teachers "I will  have a coke Ruby." Mr.B said I looked at the rest of the table and when I looked at the girls I felt jealousy install but I didn't understand why.

        I look at Mr.Rizzo and god I want to rip off all his cloths and fuck him on the tables RUBY! no bad stop it. "Ruby you ok?" Mr.Rizzo asked "Um yeah what you would like Mr.Rizzo?" I asked. "Coffee and it Alexzander we not in class." He said I didn't realize I called him Mr.Rizzo "Right  and you ladies." I asked with a hit of attitude "Water." They said at the same time. "Ok" I said and walked off got there drinks before I could get back to the table Mr.Rizzo I mean Alexzander "Why do you work here and at this hour? You should be in bed sleeping alone." he said I looked at him why did he care if I was sleeping alone or better yet why did he care where I worked. "I do what I have to survive and why do you care?" I asked He looked me in the eyes and I felt so much love and care just by looking at him "Because I just do." He said he was hiding something. I smiled "Well I have work to do so if you don't mind?" I said he didn't move "Take the rest of the night off and let me take you home I am sure you parents." I stooped him right there "My patents don't care and I have bills to pay." I said yes my mom and dad make me pay rent.  His soft eyes trend black and had angry in them it was kinda scary I put my hand on his arm his eyes became soft again but I felt sparks I just back a little. He laughed "You shocked me" I said

 (That's Ruby