Chapter three

I served Alexzander and Mr.B there drinks and they stayed until six when I got off the chick left after I gave them there waters. "Ruby!" Alexzander said tapping me on the shoulder "Yes Mr.Rizzo?" I asked "Alexzander and do you want a ride to school?" He asked I was really tied so I said "Yeah I guess just give me a minute I have to change." He nod and looked at Mr.B. I went to the back room changed into blue long sleves shirt that said 'Tast the rainbow' with a rainbow on it and black skinny jeans I forgot to bring my hoddie so I guess people will see my very good figer and my boobs they pop and it was a low cut short I had batman converse and walked out Alexzander and Mr.B started at me.

     "Shoudn't you be wearing something less revling?" Alexzander asked 

"Shouldn't you not meation my cloths?" I asked he rolled his eyes and I swear he growled. We got into Alexzanders car.

"We have to stopat pur house if that's alright?" Alexzander asked 

"Yeah it's fine." I said 

        They more I thought about what I'm doing the more I can't belie myself I just got into a car with two grown men. That I don't know yes their my teachers but I still don't know them. Yes I was alway a risk taker but wow this is the first I thought of it. I looked around me to see where I was deep into the woods far away from everything. Yeah this is great a whole way I can get killed without people hearing me or finding me, then again it wouldnt really matter. 

         I looked up when we stoped it was a huge house and snow has just set in.  Alexzander carried me to the house and to his room which was very messy I was freezing the whole time I cuddled up into his bed trying to stop from frezzing to death.  The room was beatfuil it was green with trees painted on it the King bed I was laying on was white everything. It was very warm the bed I was cuddled in.

  I woke up a few hours later  I was still cuddled up in the bed all warm. I looked at the time it was 10 in the moring I jumped up and looked outside we had ever three feet of snow

"School closed today so I  let you sleep in." Alexzander said and starttled me

"Oh okay good thanks I gues." I said with an awkward laugh.

"How did you sleep?" He asked

"Good really good" I said it really was the best sleep I had.

"Thanks good." He said

        I kept looking out the window thinking how creppy this is, I'm sitting here at my teachers house I slept in his bed. 

"Don't you have a wife or something?" I asked

"No." He said with a laugh

"Why did you take me to your house?" I asked

"Because you're my student. And you needed someone." He said 

"I'm fine." I told him

"Everyone else might belive that but I don't and never will." He said

"So you think I'll never be fine?" I asked

"I mean you're not happy and I know you're not yes you will be but you're not now." He explained

  I just nodded and went back into his bed.

"Do you want something?" He asked

"No." I said and yawned

"I'll bring some hot choclate up and we can watch some movies." He said

"The movies are over there pick a few." He said and walked out the door. I did as I was told and looked at the movies on a oak desk.