Fall

~
~
~

"Sam, I swear to god, if you throw up I will slap you." I said as she was leaning over against the wall.

"How can you remain so calm at a time like this bitch? Like hOW???" She asked taking a deep breath. I walked over and took her hands.

"I'm not, but compared to you..." I said avoiding her glare. "Come on, let's just do this we can stop by a McDonalds later, i'll even pay."

"Say no more." She took my arm and we both walked up to the doors. I could hear her nervous breathing and I would be lying if I said I wasn't as nervous as she was.

We approached the mahogany double doors and I reached down to link my fingers with her.

"We can do this." I breathed, she nodded and gave my hand a little squeeze.

"Thank you." She whispered. The double doors opened; the music started playing and everyone stood up. I took a nervous step forwards and San followed. When I look up, it seemed like most of my nerves went away. There he was standing at the alter looking as handsome as ever in his black suit, next to him Angie was holding back tears in her own black and white suit. Both of us walked all the way to the alter and gave each other a tight hug before letting go and standing next to our partners.

"Today, we gather as whole family to unite this man and man, and this woman and this woman, under the oath of god and all that is holy. Please turn to each other and recite these vows to each other."

"I, Nathan Shaw, promise to take you Jessie Dominic Dorthwit as my husband forever and always"

"I promise to love you in sickness and health"

"for better or for worse"

"for richer or for poorer"

"Until death do us part." We both said the last line together.

"I want you to know I love you, and I always will no matter what happens and even though we've had our ups and downs I will always love and support you no matter what Jessie." He said making me start to tear up.

"I love you so much it hurts, I can believe six years later we're still together. I fall in love with you more and more every day. I love you" I leaned in and we softly kissed, the crowd clapping and cheering for us but we were lost in out own little world, that is until angie tapped my shoulder.

"Save all that PDA for the honeymoon ya sickos." Sam laughed from where she stood next to Angie. They were both glowing and giddy. I let out a small content sigh.

This was the rest if my life and I couldn't wait to see what it would hold. We walked down the aisle as they threw flower petals at us. My brother and his husband Avan can over and congratulated the four of us, then Angie's parents gave them hugs. After everything happened we left for our reception to have the night of our lives with the people we love.

~
~
~

I know everyone has been asking so here is my final chapter on this entire story. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who read, commented, and liked my story. The beginning was meh but thank you so much for sticking with it and my crappy uploading schedule.

much love
         -misfit

(p.s. be sure to check out my newest story The Tales of Ben Fligan!)