Our Secret Love (a ferard fanfic)

"And that's all guys!  We love you and goodnight!!" I said blowing a kiss towards the audience. They screamed and we exited the stage "That was awesome you guys!" Ray exclaimed  with excitement. "Especially when you and Frank kissed" Mikey said and then winked.  "Dude!" Frank said and shoved Mikey's arm.

---

I've never really thoughts about Frank in that way and I don't know why I am now. Lately my brain has been engulfed in thinking about the kiss with Frank. I'm mean we've kissed a lot on stage and stuff but it's never been more than that.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the object of my thoughts bursts through the door.  "Hey Gee!" Frank says has he hops onto my bed.  "Hey Frankie," I said with a grin.  I've never really noticed this, but Franks eyes are gorgeous. I mean, they're just a blend of a dark hazel and green.

"Well, Gee, I have a question, " Frank said with his smile turning into a frown which made me start frowning. "Shoot," I said staring back into Frank's beautiful eyes. "Well..  umm... you've been acting really weird since the last concert we did.  Like you just seemed zoned out all the time and I was just wondering if you were, like okay?" Frank finished with a worrisome look. "Oh no I'm fine, I really am just thinking is all, " I said giving him one of those 'oh don't worry about me, I'm just secretly in love with you,' looks.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his and suddenly he pushed me into a laying down position. He looked into my eyes then his eyes wondered from my to my mouth he leaned in as if he was going to kiss me. He kept leaning until he was hovering over my lips.  Then his eyes looked back up into mine he hurried up back to his feet and walked quickly out of my room.

I sat up and sat there for a while. My mind coming to a blank when I tried to process that had just happened.

----

It's been about a week and Frank doesn't even make eye contact with me anymore.  He won't talk to me either.

"Bye guys, " I say to Mikey and Ray as they head out the door to go shopping for new clothes or what ever. And I was left alone with Frank.

"hey Frank, can we talk about what happened,  or more or less didn't happen?" I said kinda of letting my voice trail off.  "they're is nothing to talk about." Frank said walking past me. I quickly grabbed his arm, kinda hoping he wouldn't do that thing that happens in the movies where they shake off your hand. But he didn't. He just looked up into my eyes as I looked into his.