take it slow

Honestly kinda inspired by this song

Jonahs pov

I slightly groaned as I felt someone shaking me I slowly opened my eyes I saw Zach. The small boy was sitting on me his legs on both sides of my legs  I pulled him down his head falling perfectly under mine. Zach slightly squirmed in my hold but quickly settled down Zach spoke his voice soft "what exactly are we" I just shrugged. Neither of us asked each other out we just kinda went with whatever we felt like doing. Zach was quite I spoke "we don't have to label anything yet if you don't want to we could take it slow" Zach slightly nodded his head. I smiled Zach spoke his voice still barely Audible "im sorry im just not used to...." Zach paused I started rubbing his back as I spoke "love?" Zach seemed to freeze up a little. Zach spoke his voice a bit louder
"I guess im not used to love I know what it's like to love a friend because of Sam, Daniel, Christina and now jack but this" Zach sat up and motioned a hand between us "is different". I looked up at Zach I smiled he glared at me a blush beginning to show on his face "h-hey stop t-that" I kept looking up at Zach. It was always hard to take my eyes off Zach he's perfect I felt my face heat up Zach looked away from me. Though he looked away he didn't get off I moved a hand onto the small of his back I dragged my hand up his back slowly. Zach looked back at me are eyes meeting Zach started leaning down holy shit we're about to kiss. I closed my eyes I waited for Zach's lips to touch mine I suddenly felt Zach get off me. My eyes shot open I say Zach run out the room I quickly got up "ZACH WAIT" I ran out my room fuck what did I do wrong. I went downstairs I found Zach curled up in the living room on the floor back against the center couch's back. I slowly approached Zach his breathing was erratic tears we're steadily falling down his face. I crouched down in front of him "hey z calm down it's ok just breathe" Zach looked at me he looked horrified. I felt so bad I kept whispering to Zach trying to calm him down "that's right bun breath in and out slow down nothing's wrong yea that's it good job". Zach was starting to calm down a bit he suddenly hugged me I patted his back its clear he had a panic attack the poor boy. Zach was crying his face buried in my shoulder I kept patting his back it was best to let him just get everything out. Zach spoke his voice muffeld "i-im s-sorry for f-freaking out" I spoke keeping my voice gentle "it's ok zach" Zach's grip on me loosened I didn't know why he freaked out so badly im to scared to ask about it I don't want to think about something like that happened to him. I slowly moved I sat next to Zach he spoke "I ugh just sorry I- I" I softly smiled at Zach "you don't have to talk about it" Zach looked down. I put an arm around Zach he leaned his head on my shoulder I frowned "Zach" the small boy hummed "Zach we need to talk to the police soon" Zach sat up. I spoke "come on Zach they could be behind bars doesn't that sound nice?" Zach sighed. I looked around the room Zach spoke "I'll go but I want Daniel with me he's been by me through everything" I nodded my head "we can wait till tomorrow" Zach slowly got up I quickly followed. I followed zach he went into the kitchen I smiled "I'll cook you something how about french toast maybe waffles" Zach smiled.

The next day

I sighed me Zach and Daniel we're in my car it was silent I asked "you two ok?" I didn't get a response from the two I kept my eyes on the road. Tension only got worse as we got closer to the police station I spoke "it's going to be okay guys". Zach sighed "I hope your right jonah"

A few hours later

I smiled at Zach as we walked back to the car "you did good bun" Zach blushed. Daniel spoke "ugh stop being so cute I'm going to vomit" I smirked "if jack was here you would be all over him and you know it" Daniel immediately lowered his head a blush forming on his face. We got into my car Zach seemed happy to get everything off his chest. I started the car and started driving Zach spoke "can you put on some kpop" Daniel groaned. I spoke "how about I put on some English covers jungkook from Bts has done" Zach groaned "Daniel will start singing along though". I shrugged "he can't be that bad" Daniel chuckled "I'm not bad trust me Zach's just scared I'll threaten him to sing along". I spoke "I'd love to hear you guys sing I bet you guys are great" I turned on the radio Zach sighed and turned it off. I turned it back on "bun I'm driving I control the music" I flipped through stations I landed on one playing paper hearts I spoke "you guys better get singing I'm waiting". Daniel started singing no hesitation his voice gentle I smiled Zach slowly starting singing with Daniel. Zach was quite but I could tell his voice was perfect he just needed to be louder. I started singing with them Zach smiled he slowly got louder soon we we're all singing are hearts out to whatever was on the radio and fuck it was great.

Jack's pov (shocker)

I sighed as I waited for Daniel to answer my phone call he said we would hang out today he was ment to be here an hour ago. I had to call him a second time when he picked up he spoke "oh hey jack what's up" I frowned why no nickname "where are you I've been waiting at this coffee shop for an hour" I almost dropped my phone when Daniel yelled "JONAH TURN THE CAR AROUND I FUCKED UP SOMETHING IMPORTANT" he hung up i looked around the coffee shop I think everyone heard that I blushed.

Daniels pov

Jonah started driving to the coffee shop I was ment to go to an hour ago I was panicking. Zach spoke "stop panicking I'm sure he won't mind when you tell him why you forget". I spoke "Zach you cant just tell a panicked gay to calm the fuck down!" Jonah spoke "oh for fuck sake everyone just shut the hell up, Daniel trust me jack will still want to probably Fuck you no matter what you do and Zach just I don't know just calm down". I shut up dose jack want to fuck me? I quickly stopped thinking about what jonah said when jonah parked near the coffee shop I bolted out the car and I to the coffee shop. I saw jack sat at a booth I sat across from him there was an empty cup of coffee in front of him "I gave yours to some guy sorry I didn't want to waste it" I spoke "I'm sorry babe" jack sighed  I quickly explained the situation with Zach to him.

This chapter was shit sorry schools a bitch can't believe I'm in 8th grade and in 3 highschool classes I'll try harder