lazy day's together

Zach's pov

I tapped my foot along to the song that was playing off my Spotify playlist I was In The kitchen trying to bake a cake. I was mixing together all the ingredients it looked like shit but hey I tried my best I'm not a 5 star chef I'm like a 2 star. When I filled up the cake pan with batter I put it in the oven and set a timer I hummed I didn't know what to do while I waited I had alot of time before the cake would be done. The song dance the night away started playing I smiled it had been awhile since I had some alone time to dance to I took the opportunity jonah was out shopping or something I honestly forget all that mattered was he wasn't home. I started dancing to the song it took me a second to get myself fully together but soon I was going hard on the dance. I honestly used to spend alot of my free time dancing and learning choreographies to songs I liked bit when I moved in with Jonah I stopped.

I was gently panting when I finished I smiled I think I did pretty dam good considering I haven't danced for so long. I heard slow clapping my face paled I looked to the entrance of the kitchen I saw Jonah shit. Jonah spoke "you can sing and dance that's just to much talent I'm offended by your talent". I rolled my eyes a blush slowly  rising up on my face I glared at jonah "go away I'm busy" jonah walked closed he sat on the counter near me "nope" was all he said. I blushed when a red velvet song started playing I started messing with my hands really wanting to dance. Jonah spoke "if you put on a show for me I'll buy you ice cream and cake" shit ice cream and cake it's like it's my birthday. I almost immediately started dancing I really wanted ice cream and cake who wouldn't want that.

I blushed when jonah started clapping he spoke "you did so good and you looked really good while doing it" jonah was eyeing me up and down. I saw his eyes were focused on my- "STOP STARING AT MY ASS YOU DOG". Jonah put his hands up "look it's not my fault you have a great ass how could I not look at it?" I rolled my eyes I started leaving the kitchen. I could hear Jonah get off the counter I smiled when I felt him back hug me jonah kissed my cheek. He had a loose grip on me I closed my eyes this was really nice jonah mumbled against my neck "love you" I opened my eyes "love you two".

Time skip afternoon
Jonahs pov

I ran a hand through Zach's hair we we're in bed cuddling with some random shitty  Netflix original playing on the TV. Zach spoke "can we watch something else" I shrugged "any ideas?" Zach was silent he mumbled "Netflix it is I guess". I slightly chuckled I ruffled Zach's hair he just smiled we kept watching random shows for most of the day we really had nothing planned. I smiled when Zach let out a small yawn he was trying to keep his eyes open I started petting him. Zach mumbled "Jonah stop" Zach finally closed his eyes within a minute he was softly snoring. I couldn't help but coo at the small boy in my arms I spoke "your so tiny it's adorable" Zach made a soft whining noise I chuckled. I turned off the TV I layed down Zach nuzzled his face against my chest I moved onto my back Zach wined. His eyes slightly opened he slowly moved he layed on top of me I spoke "zach" he completely ignored me clearly trying to just go back to sleep I just let him.

Monday

I yawned I was in the shower it was honestly to early for this shit. I spoke "can you pass the shampoo" Zach handed me the shampoo I spoke "Zach this is yours" Zach turned and looked at me. Zach shrugged "your out of the shit you use and honestly I'm happy you are strawberry is such a better smell than that weird forest stuff" I rolled my eyes. I went ahead and just used Zach's stuff Zach asked "can I turn the heat up a bit" I groaned "no it's to hot already" Zach huffed he went back to shampooing his hair. I quickly washed my body I helped Zach rinse out his hair I kissed the back of his neck. I leaned over him and turned the water off Zach's face went completely red I asked "what's wrong?" Zach spoke "your poking me"  I was confused "what are you ta- oh shit sorry!" I quickly moved back. Zach spoke "we are never showering together again" I spoke "come on babe I'm s-" Zach spoke "I gotta ask how the hell did you get so hard" I shrugged "your ass looks really good especially with all the hot water and ju-". Zach started yelling at me to get out the bathroom I quickly left. It took so long to convince him to shower with me he's probably never to shower with me again after that but fuck it was worth it.

Jack's pov

I groaned as Daniel kept bothering me he really wanted to shower together for some Reason I spoke "Daniel just let me go shower we need to get ready for school" Daniel smiled "we will take less time come on". I groaned I shouldn't have let Daniel stay overnight I knew it was a school night but he was able to convince me into letting him sleep here. I spoke "fuck it sure but don't touch or look at me got it?" Daniel smiled and shook his head yes I sighed I'm definitely going to regret this.

A few minutes later

I gasped and Daniel pushed me against one of the shower walls the warm water hitting us he smirked down at. I gulped I spoke "I t-told you not to t-touch me" Daniel just Chuckled "oh come on jack how could I not touch you you look so good and let's face it you want me to touch you" I blushed. I was honestly hard Daniel slowly moved down onto his knees his hands running down my body as he moved. I slightly shuddered Daniel slightly licked the tip of my hard dick I let out a soft moan. Daniel was quick to swallow me whole I gasped as his warm mouth wrapped around my dick. I brought my hand up to my mouth and bit it a little I didn't want to risk Making any sound. My mom was probably downstairs making breakfast and my dad was probably in his room which is right next to mine. I was lucky to have my own bathroom this would be so weird to do in the family bathroom. My head rolled back a bit I soft moan escaping past my lips I whimpered when Daniel pulled off me. I looked down at him he was slowly pumping his own dick he spoke "come on~ I want to hear you moan more" I blushed. Daniel huffed he went back to sucking me off his toung swirl around my dick I could feel I was hitting the back of his throat. My eyes almost rolled back beacuse of how good this felt I could feel myself getting close to release I spoke "d-dani s-stop I'm go- ahh~" I let out a soft moan as I came Daniel swallowed everything I looked down at him he was smirking I looked away. Daniel got up he spoke "we should do that more often now stop spacing out and wash my back I earned a good back rub after that" I shook my head trying to focus.

Sorry if this is shit I've been busy with school I've been really stressed out recently but hey wdw released 8 letters and I got a dank haircut so I'm happy