Chapter 3

A/N
Thank u all so much for da readzzzz! Shoutout to my first follower @luvjeonn
Anywayz I hope u enjoy this trash 😊

Y/N POV
I looked up at her with a very confused expression. I still was shivering and I still felt like trash, but I ignored it. "I-I need to go." I said with fear evident in my tone. Mrs. Kim just looked at me with a soft expression.
"No honey there is no need for you to leave." She said very calmly.
"Y-yes there is. I-I need to g-go." I said even more scared and confused. I began to stand up to leave but I felt a gentle grip on my wrist and I look back to see Mrs. Kim looking at me with pleading eyes as if they were saying 'please don't go...'
I looked at her blankly but I sighed and sat back down. I was even more confused. Why does she want me to stay here?
"My son told me what he had done to you, and I'm very sorry for how he treated you." Mrs. Kim said with strong sadness in her tone. I looked at her with a perplexed expression.  I wanted to tell her, 'well sorry isn't gonna fix the problem is it?!'  but since I am a polite person I just nodded.
"I was completely oblivious to the fact that he was bullying you. Believe me if I would've found out sooner I would've beat him to a pulp." She said clearly sounding disappointed in her son.
"You know, when he was in elementary school, he was always a happy, loving, and kind kid, but the moment he stepped foot into middle school, he changed completely. He started wearing dark clothes and putting on jet black eyeliner. He began sneaking out of the house and cussing left and right." I saw Mrs. Kim begin to tear up. "He would play with girls, and he still does. He's not my Taehyung anymore. He's completely different. I knew he did all of those bad things, but I never knew he was bullying as well. Oh my god he's probably bullied so many kids by now." She said now full on crying.
I felt bad for Mrs. Kim because she didn't want any of this, but I decided to tell her the truth anyways. "Umm actually Mrs. Kim, he doesn't bully a lot of kids, he bullies me and me only. I honestly have no idea why he does it, and I try to ignore it but I can't." I say with hurt filling my heart.
She looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I sat there stunned but I didn't move. She looked at me and said "I'm so sorry sweetie." I looked at her and just nodded. But one thought still lingered in my head.
"How did I get here?" I asked still confused on that part. She sighed and said "See, Taehyung told me earlier that he was following you home because he wanted to tell you that he doesn't know why he is bullying you. But then he told me that as you arrived at your house, there was a drunk man standing there approaching you with a beer bottle raised over his head. Tae said that he went up to the man and punched him, knocking him out completely. He said that you looked at him in shock and you fainted. He carried you here and that is when I saw your bad state." Mrs. Kim explained. I didn't notice that I had silent tears running down my cheeks. Mrs. Kim looked at me with a guilty expression.
"So that is what happened?" I asked still crying.
"Yes sweetie and I'm so very sorry for what my son did." She said with glassy eyes. I nodded and looked down on my lap.
"So honey, that is why I don't want you to go back to that house. What if your father hurts you again?" She asked with fear filling up her voice.
I sigh and say "I don't know Mrs. Kim, I am just very scared and confused right now. I mean what if Taehyung hurts me if I stay here?"
She sighed and said "Believe me honey, he won't. I may not have punished him badly now because you are here, but he knows that when I'm mad, he better not mess with me."
I nodded as awkward silence filled the room. Mrs. Kim suddenly got up from her chair and she walked out of the room. In all honestly, I was glad that she left, not just because of the awkward silence, but also because I need time to think. I stayed seated on the couch as thoughts flooded my mind. I sat thinking for about 5 minutes, until Mrs. Kim came back with a bowl of Kimchi.
"Here sweetie eat up. You have a fever and you must be hungry." She said sweetly.
"Thank you Mrs.Kim." I said smiling slightly.
"Oh honey please call me Jisoo." She said smiling even wider. I nodded and I began to eat. It turns out that I was hungrier that I thought, so I finished the bowl within 5 minutes of it being handed to me. Jisoo smiled at me and giggled "Someone was hungry." She said with a goofy grin on her face. I giggled slightly.
"So since you are sleeping here tonight, I will lead you to your room." I nodded and began to follow her as she walked out of the room. As we walked up the stairs, I admired the beautiful house. The staircase had rose gold railing and the stairs were covered in soft, white carpet.  The high ceiling was decorated with more gold and silver chandeliers. How rich are these people? I thought. After a little bit of walking, we arrived in front of a baby pink door.
Jisoo opened the door to a giant, luxurious room. My jaw dropped to the floor as I admired the room. The walls were painted a rose-gold shade with another giant chandelier that was glistening brighter than my future. The floor layout was dark oak wood. In the middle of the room was a giant, fuzzy white carpet that had the words 'queen' engraved in it with glittery purple letters. But the best part was definitely the bed. It the biggest bed I have ever seen. I swear it was bigger than a king AND queen sized bed combined. It was decorated with white blankets and sheets, but to add a pop of color the pillows were blue and pink. I also noticed a door that had the words 'closet' engraved into it. The bathroom door showed the same thing.
Jisoo laughed at my reaction and she said "You can take a shower and do whatever you'd like. Oh and by the way there is a giant closet full of pajamas that I'm certain will fit you. Oh and also your probably thinking where this room came from since we don't have a daughter. Well this is the guest room for whenever our family comes over. And no need to worry, all of the clothes and bathroom essentials are replaced by brand new ones each time the families leave." After her explanation, she left leaving me puzzled.
After I spent about 10 minutes still standing there like an idiot, I decided to take a hot bath to ease my cuts, bruises, and fever. I went to the closet and was greeted by beautiful clothes. I picked out a pair of VERY soft sweats and a crop top along with fresh undergarments. I walked to the bathroom and my eyes met a giant bathroom with soft towels, bath salts, bath bombs, various amounts of soaps and conditioners, and 3 silk robes to choose from. Holy moly are these people royalty or something? I thought. I sighed in disbelief but I still stripped down making sure the door was locked. I choose rose scented bath salt and a rainbow bath bomb along with shampoo and conditioner. I turned the water on and I turned the bath temperature to very hot. I stepped in the bath and sighed in relief once the water hit my injuries, soothing them.
After my bath I changed into my clothes and took out a fresh tooth brush and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair with a brand new brush and sleepily walked to the bed. I grabbed my phone and charger from the pockets of my previous outfit and I put my phone to charge. I sighed comfortably and let the soft mattress take over my tired, aching body. I fell asleep with no thoughts, just the pleasure of the warm bed.

WOOOO! That took FOREVER for me to write omg! It's currently almost 11:00 and I have been writing since 10:00! I hope y'all enjoyed this. Also should I do a face reveal soon? Don't be a silent reader and comment down below. 💜 Have a good day/night! BYEEEE