Chapter 22

Y/N's POV
My eyes slowly opened as I looked at my surroundings. My whole body ached and stung and I was so confused. My vision was still blurry because I didn't have my glasses but I still squinted my eyes helping me see a little better. All I saw was white. White walls, white paintings, I looked down to find a white bed as well. I think I'm in a hospital room. Why?

Before I can recall why I was here, the door to my room opened and in came Taehyung? He gasped and ran over to me as if I was the most amazing thing he had ever seen. He hugged me tight making me flinch in pain. Once he realized what he had done, he quickly pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N."

"It's okay Tae." I giggled.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy your okay." He sighed. I smiled and gave him a head tilt showing my confusion.

"W-What happened to me?" I asked.

"I-I don't exactly know the whole story. But maybe you can remember?" He asked.

"O-Okay I'll try." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and focused. At first, all I saw was darkness, but then everything started coming back. From Yeri tying me up, to me being thrown into the jail cell, to seeing Jennie, Rose and Jisoo, and to being hit and abused. But that's all I remembered. I explained to Tae what I recalled. He was shaking the whole time and his eyes were watering.

"H-Hey it's ok Tae. I'm fine." I said as I hesitantly reached out for his face and stroked it. At first, he seemed shocked but he soon relaxed into my touch. I smiled slightly.

"H-How could they do that? Who was in charge of this?"

"L-Lisa." I whispered.

"Sorry I didn't hear you."

"L-Lisa was in ch-charge."

"What?!" He yelled making me flinch. He quickly quieted down and said sorry.

"I-I think she had a cr-crush on you Tae. And I think that s-she thought that w-we had something going on. So she t-tried to kill me." I told him quietly.

"That bitch." He said in an angry voice. I smiled and shushed him saying that it was okay.

"Not only did she hurt you, she hurt your friends!" He said sadly.

"I know Tae, but the most important thing is that we're all okay." He smiled slightly and he hugged me softly, making me flustered. My heart raced at 500 miles per hour. The way he made me feel is so magical yet saddening because I know that he doesn't like me back. At least I don't think he does. He pulled away and smiled his boxy smile making me blush.

"I'm gonna go get you some food okay?" He told me in a sweet voice. I nodded and bid him goodbye, my heart pounding so much that I can hear it in my ears.

What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung?
————————
Yay I updated again! Thank you all for the support lately. 🥰
Ily all 💜

Byeeee

(So I changed Yuri's name to Yeri because earlier in this book there was already a character named Yuri lmao)