Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry for not updating in 3 days. I just didn't have enough time because I started a new book! It's called "Broken" and it's a Taekook book! 💜 It's a very different book than what I'm used to writing, so plz go read it. Ok now on to the chapter!
——————————————————————
Y/N's POV

I awoke the next morning to dead silence. The birds weren't chirping as usual. I frowned and picked up my phone. 6:30 it read. Ughhh I have to get ready for school. I sighed and went to pick out an outfit for the day. Today I decided to dress differently than what I usually wear to school. I was also excited because today after school I was getting my nails, makeup, and hair done.

I picked out a baby blue shirt with a cherry on the corner of the shirt along with an oversized Adidas sweater, black skinny jeans, and checkered Vans. I walked to the bathroom and I took a quick shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I went inside my backpack, and I spotted my contacts. I hesitated but I decided to wear them because I haven't worn them in a long time. I put my contacts in and I looked different. This wasn't the school Y/N, this was how the normal Y/N dressed. I smiled at myself happy with my appearance. It was now 7:00 am.

I walked down the stairs to be greeted by Jisoo. I greeted her back and sat down at the table. She served me strawberry waffles with chocolate, along with a glass of juice. I pushed up my sweater sleeves, completely forgetting about the cut on my arm. She gasped and she said

"Honey what's that?!" I immediately pulled my sleeve over my cut but she pulled it up and examined it. I didn't even notice Taehyung watching the whole situation.

"Who did this? What happened?" Jisoo asked me worried. I hung my head low as she stayed examining the cut.

"Honey, why did you hurt yourself? That's a cut from a razor." She said disappointed. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Stop hurting yourself honey. It only makes things worse for you." She told me, shaking her head.

"I know, but I can't help it." I said sadly. She lifted up my chin and said "You're a very beautiful girl Y/N. Don't damage yourself. I understand that you've been through a lot, but cutting yourself will only make everything so much worse."

"But I deserve it. I'm ugly and a nerd. I'm weak and- and..." I started crying quietly.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I felt a pang in my chest when she called herself names, mostly because I'm the one that called her those things. I pushed any thoughts away that were telling me not to feel bad, because I knew that what I was doing was wrong. I bullied her for no reason at all, and now I'm staring to feel guilty. In all honesty, Y/N is actually a pretty girl. Ok no she's not. You can feel bad but she's nowhere NEAR pretty.

I sighed as my mom hugged Y/N with care. Y/N got up after crying and she grabbed her backpack and left.

Y/N POV

After a talk with Jisoo, I left the house and I started walking to school. When I arrived, all eyes were on me. Probably because I dressed differently and because I didn't have my glasses on. I heard whispers around me but I decided to ignore them.

"Y/N?" I hear a voice say. I turned around and spotted Jenny and I smiled and we hugged each other.

"Wow you look gorgeous!" She complimented. I smiled and blushed while I stared at my feet. "T-Thanks." I stuttered. She giggled and said "C'mon, let's go to class." I nodded as we made our way through the halls. I still felt eyes on me and it made me slightly uncomfortable. I mean, I get looks all the time, but this time I felt that they were different types of stares. I shook my head and walked into class with Jenny.