First

Izuku looked at U.A. This was it. This was the start of his story. Soon, people would be singing songs about him, cheering his name. He hoped.

As he walked into the school, he saw two people arguing. One was a blue-haired geek who had criticized him, only for it to fall on deaf ears. The other was Kachaan, who was in the middle of trying to sleep... with his feet on the table. Whatever. He didn't see the problem with that at all, and neither did Izuku. Sharon was chatting with some of the girls, and the girl that he had saved sitting by herself.

Silence filled the room as Izuku walked into the room.

The boy who was arguing with Kachaan walked up to him." Sorry for the way I acted. I-"

"Okay. That's all you needed to say. And I kinda expected you to be more conceited, brother of Engineum. Don't get any ideas, you're still the most conceited person I've met. So correct yourself before correcting others. Oh, and by the way, My name is Izuku Midoriya, but call me the guy that can do anything and everything you can do, only better. It's the truth."

Just as Iida was about to give him a roundhouse kick, Izuku did it, only faster. When Lida looked up, he saw smoking engines on his calf.

"See what I mean? I didn't even want to fight today... it's too soon in the school year. Anyways, I was only joking about that. No need to get so uptight about that. nice to meet you by the way."

And with that, he walked away. He noticed that everyone was looking at him. He shrugged, and used a creation quirk that he had found out about earlier to make an espresso. Just because he trained every day didn't mean that he had to have no energy whatsoever. He sighed, and hoped that the rest of the day won't be as annoying. It was.

First. There was the fact that their homeroom teacher seemed more interested in sleeping and torturing the class instead of actually teaching. Izuku had noticed the guy before anyone else, mostly because he had a medical quirk that told him the state of anything and anyone. The guy was so deep in sleep though that it actually thought that he was dead for a second. Of course, it had been proven, in future time, that he was not dead, although everyone wished that was the case. Just how bad he was? Well, Some pictures should explain everything.

(Look to title pic)

Second. They were some weird voices in his head. One was saying, "Fight everyone. Cause complete chaos and assert your dominance!," while another voice was saying, "Be at peace with everyone. Fighting is a last resort and a last resort only." Izuku shuddered, this had going on for a while now, and while he learned to tune them out, he couldn't do that when he was asleep and they were playing the game called pillowtalk. Bad enough that Kachaan and Sharon were doing it too. Now he had to listen to this:

"Yang, harder! More! Ahhhh, I'm cumming!

"Me too, Yin!"

Both: "AHHHHHH!"

This got to the point where he had go to sleep with headphones on. So yeah, for, the night was shitty, and so was this morning. To tune it out, he decided to hope that Mr. Aizawa wasn't the type of teacher listed a couple of paragraphs ago. As it turned out, fate hated him.

"Grab your gym clothes and go outside," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Welcome to hell," Izuku groaned, and suited up.

(Timeskip)

As Izuku walked up to the gym field, he chatted with Kachaan and Sharon. Surprisingly, they hadn't managed to find anything about what the new quirk was. So they decided to not worry about it and just worry about the fact that last place would be expelled. So they all did their best.

results for 100-meter dash

Izuku-5.92 secs.

Kachaan-7

Sharon-7

results for grip test

Izuku, Kachaan, and Sharon all broke the machine.

overall results

Izuku:1st

Kachaan:2nd

Sharon:3rd

(Rest is as canon)

The rest of the school day was filled with the normalcy of the first day of school. That is, until they had the last class for the day.

"I...am..."

Everyone waited for him to say "here!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but instead he said, "walking through the door like a normal person!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Not normal at all...@..@"was the response of the poor, unfortunate kids that had to go through this, this punishment of having to listen to All Might's weird characteristics.

"Today we will be doing...battle training! And before you ask, the teams have already been picked."

Everyone else: l...l

"The teams will be as follows:

Izuku Midoriya with Ochako Uraraka

Katsuki Bakugo with Tenya Lida

Momo Yayoraozu with Sharon Jones

Denki Kaminari with Kyouka Jirou

Mina Ashido with Ejiro Kirishima

(Rest is as canon. Mineta will be replaced by Sharon because he is honestly a waste of space. My apologies to all Mineta fans.)

First up will be Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Lida against Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya!

"Well then... this outa be good," said Bakugo and Izuku at the same time.