Unleash The Beast PT1

As Izuku walked into the locker room to change, he took a look at his costume. It was a simplistic design, designed for efficiency more than anything. It would act as a catalyst and enhancer for his powers, and was built to suit all quirks. He sighed, and went to change.

costume is pick above

As he went out, he noticed some things. Kachaan had went for the 'living grenade' look, although it turns out he had went for an atomic bomb look. Sirrachi looked like a stripper, and covered it up with a excuse that was:" the flames would burn away the clothing, so what's the point?"

Izuku had laughed his heart out, then told her that her clothes were fireproof. She gasped in a look of fake shock, then went to talk to another girl that had an even more revealing costume.

As he went into the tower, he met Ochako and got a full blast of the jumpsuit. He was a little shocked at the irony. He hated perverts and here he was, thinking about a lot of perverted things. His thoughts at the time made Icha-Icha Paradise, combined with Fifty Shades of Grey, look tame.

In another universe, an old man sensed a disturbance in the force. "Someone is thinking about even dirtier thoughts than mine." Said old man got a tear in his eye. "I have found a successor!"

Author: Like I'd ever write smut. Anyways...

"Ochako! You look... great!"

"So do you! If I was Mina, I'd probably rip off your clothes and start riding your horn." Unlike him, Ochako had fallen in love with him over the summer, and wanted him. The words that she daresay were said through an attempt to get him hard.

It worked a little too well.

A cannon of blood flew out of Izuku's nose, and he also flew. It was seen worldwide, to the point where it looked like a firework. For all the American's know, it was.

"Why kami, I have literally every power in the world and I still can't talk to a girl without this happening. Why Kami, why???!!"

author creation magic: timeskip

As he made his way to the top floor, he saw Kachaan and Lida. Bakugo was ready to fight, like he was expecting this. But Lida had a sadistic smile, and the answer soon became all to clear at once.

Ochako was lying next to Lida, out cold. She had several cuts across her body, and her jumpsuit was torn to pieces. Izuku was filled to the brim with rage. He was struggling to keep in the demons raging inside him.

Lida smirked, knowing that he would do anything. "Surrender or she gets a bungee jumping crash course-literally."

What could he do? He surrendered.

But it was what happened next that made everyone hate Lida for life.

He threw her right off the building.

At this point, Izuku couldn't take it anymore. The last thing he remembered was black and white energy surrounding him, and then he passing out.

Mindscape

As Izuku walked around his mindscape, he saw an orb that both made him afraid to go near it and at the same kind calmed him. Then it spoke.

"Do you wish to receive this power, the power to help you and those you hold precious? If yes, take the orb. but beware. The power it gives comes with a price."

"What's the price?"

"You will lose sight"

"I don't care about my sight. I care about the people who everyday, are looking for a hero. People who's dreams are crashed." When people see me, I want them to feel as if hope is coming back to the place it deserted.

"Very Well. Just be warned,"

Izuku snapped his eyes open.

"Lest you lose your humanity."

"GGGGGGROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!