Mistakes

Clarke

We are flying down. Yes, it will be a little while. So I can talk to Bellamy. I need to discuss our situation with him.

"Hey, Bellamy," I touched his shoulder, so he could turn around.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. We went away from the control room to have some privacy.

"I have to ask. Are we okay? I mean, are we still friends?" I asked with the idea that he could say no.

"Of course we are. No matter what happened and what will happen," he responded. I'm glad he said that.

"And I forgive you for what you've done" he added.

"Excuse me?" I asked. What have I done?

"For leaving us at the bunker. By us, I mean Indra, Gaia and me," he said with no clue what I mean.

"What? Are you kidding me right?" Is he kidding? I hope so.

"Ehm, no. Why would I?" he said with no clue.

"You left me first, remember? In that prison or something like that. Even when I was begging you. If you'd let me go I might change my mind. But you did the opposite. If Niylah wouldn't let me. . . " I was interrupted by Bellamy.

"Hold on, Niylah?" He asked.

"Yes, Niylah. She let me out, but wait. . . why do you even care?" Yeah, I figured it out he just wanted to change the topic. But I'm not that stupid. I looked at him and he knows I know.

"Alright, just stop. I'm sorry, okay. I'm an idiot." He gave up.

"So you changed your mind?" he asked curiously.

"Yes . . . no . . . I mean maybe." Actually, I don't have an answer for that.

"I have a solution. You did a mistake, I did a mistake so are we okay?" he said with a cute face. I can't say no.

"Yes," I said and opened my arms for a hug. He hugged me and then our hug broke. I was ready to leave.

"Madi told me about the radio." He said sadly and I turned at him back. "Let's be honest. I've been thinking about you every single day. I thought that you're dead. And I blamed myself for leaving you behind." He looked down by embarrassment.

"Don't worry. I called every single day cause I didn't know if you are alive. I blamed myself for disappointing, you guys. When I was opening the ring for you the screen just turned off. I didn't know if you made it. And I called to don't lose my mind. But it was before I met Madi." I said with a smile.

He looked at my lips and after that into my eyes. I did exactly the same. Why? I don't know. But I know what will happen next. We kissed finally. After all these years. I loved him a lot but that time on the ground and he was in the space I thought I'm never going to see him again. And here I am.

He stopped and we are looking into each other's eyes. I feel like we got the time of the whole universe.

"O my God. Finally, Bellarke is on the scene." Someone said happily. Not just happily even exited.

"Raven, just keep it quiet, okay." Of course, that is Raven. She knows everyone's crashes, feelings, and secrets. But of course, she keeps it in her head like forever or until its reveal.

"Bellarke?" Bellamy asked and laughed.

"I've been shipping you since I fell on the ground" She is so excited. "And don't worry I won't tell anyone. Especially Echo."

We watched at each other. Yes, it will be hard for her. She hates me from the first moment we met. She won't be happy that I stole her boyfriend.

"I'll tell her soon," Bellamy said. He looks really sad. I don't blame him. He's going to break up with a killer. So I should sleep with open eyes. I just took put a hand on his shoulder. Raven left us and give us a moment alone.

Bellamy

I have to say Echo the truth. But not yet. I mean is it the right thing?

"As I see you need a minute alone," Clarke said and left me there to think. But first I need to talk with Octavia.

I don't even know where I am. It's like a maze here. It's like on the ark every hall is the same. I'll just try my luck. Left, left, right, left, right, right and here I am.

"O, can I talk to you for a sec?" I yelled on the other side of this hall, where she's talking to Indra.

She just nodded and said something to Indra and she left. Octavia is going straight to me.

"So what did you dream about?" She asked with a smile.

"About a unicorn on a rainbow," I said sarcastically.

"What is a unicorn?" She asked confused.

"It is a horse with a horn at the forehead. I read it once in some legend book." She started to laugh.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" She asked seriously now.

"I still thinking about the last thing before the nap."

"Me too." She responded.

"I need to say it. I love you and I'm glad that you're my sister and no one else. And I'm sorry for what I've done and the terrible things I've said" I have tears in my eyes now.

"I'm sorry too. But I'm not sorry for what I did in the bunker. I did what was necessary to survive" She's crying already. But she's right. Maybe I would do the same.

"Yeah, I get it now. You had to do it." We're looking at each other as we both crying. And then we hugged. I'm so happy right now. I made a move with Clarke and I have my sister back. Best day of my life. Except I need to tell Echo the truth.

Hi there, Bellarke is here. It's sooner than I planned, but It's just beginning. Thanks for reading by the way. The next chapter Clarke and Madi are going on the new planet's ground.