What just happened

At the dropship after Clarke and Madi left.

Bellamy

They just left now. And that means I can talk to Echo about me and Clarke. Cause when Clarke's not here Echo can't kill her. 

I found her in the control room with the others. 

"Echo I need to talk with you." Every word is hard to say. 

"Okay," she said with a smile. It really hurts when she doesn't know what it's really about.

We went a little further from the others to make the conversation more private. But we're still in the same room.

"To be honest, this is really hard for me," I said and looked at her eyes. Her eyes are always so understanding. I hope they still are.

"Don't worry. Just say it." She said with no worry.

"Okay. Well in the space we got together cause there was a spark between us right?" She nodded. She starts to get it. I can see that.

"But I think that this spark is no longer here." She's just looking at me. I feel really responsible for her sadness. Actually, I am responsible. I'm really scared of her reaction. What I can say from her face is that she's gonna kill me first and after that Clarke.

Fortunately, we need to stop our conversation, cause Abby starts to talk to everyone.

"I think something is happening guys" everyone goes to the computer. 

The tracking device map is on the screen. But the bad thing is that both points are going further from themselves. And one of them is going straight to the dropship.

"Why is that big distance between them?" I asked even when I know that something is wrong.

At that moment the radio turns on. We didn't say a word. We are just listening. From the start, we are able to hear some screaming and after that, they start to talk.

"What do you want?" That's someone unknown to us. That's a little strange, cause it sounds like the radio is somewhere up from the unknown man. There's a little pause.

"Don't even try. We heard you talk." That same voice came out.

"Alright, better question. What do you want from me?" It's Clarke obviously. That makes sense, cause If it was Madi, Clarke wouldn't run away. But I think that Clarke told her to run.

"This won't work. Take her to the camp." We heard something fall on the ground. I didn't even think that the radio would survive the fall. I would bet that it was Clarke. We heard her breathing heavily. I think it caused the fall. And after that just silence, but just for a little while.

"What will we do with her John?" The other man said. So we have a John - the main talking guy. That's a first one. 

"We will interrogate her. And if she won't cooperate we'll torture her. She'll break. Just look at her. She doesn't look like a badass." This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. 

"When she'll wake up?" The same man asked. 

"Daniel give her that serum that makes you hallucinating in your dreams, about the people you killed. And she doesn't look like she killed anyone. She should be awake in one hour." He's really wrong. She killed something about a thousand people. That'll be a surprise for them.

"Oh shit. She got a radio the whole time. And is turned on." Damn, they found it. After that, we are hearing nothing. 

"They turned it off," Octavia said, sadly.

"Okay, and what are we going to do now?" Echo asked. I am surprised that she cares about Clarke. Because of our conversation. 

"I suggest sending someone for Madi. After we're going to have nightblood." I said and they nodded.

"In that case who's first?" Abby asked. She's looking at us and waiting for a response. 

"I'll go" I volunteered.

"I'm going too," Octavia said right after me.

"You two come with me," Abby said and we followed her.

We're in a little laboratory. There are things that I can't name. 

"Bellamy put your arm on the table please," I did as Abby said. She pulled out an injection with a black liquid. She gave me that injection into my arm. And I can see how it is in my veins. 

"It's your turn now Octavia," Abby said and it was surprising to me.

"That's it?" I asked with a surprise.

"Yes, what did you expect? That I'm going to do tests on you?" I nodded cause it was exactly what I thought.

"That's not necessary, because I did those tests on myself." She showed me her arm. Her blood was also black.

"I needed to make it safe. And I made myself an experiment. And luckily it worked." That makes sense. Who would volunteer for a dangerous experiment? I think that Clarke would.

"Octavia," Abby said to O. I stepped back to make some space for them. It was just something about 10 seconds.

"All done. You're free to go." Abby said and we are going to our rooms for some things.

"Madi is almost here" Echo showed in my room. I mean our room.

"Yeah, thanks. I need to ask. Are we okay?" I am scared of the answer. 

"Of course we are." 

"I know you're mad at me but can we just talk? . . . . Wait, what? You're okay with this?" I asked. She doesn't care? What is happening?

"When you talked about that spark, I realized it's the truth. There's no spark. I think it was just by the space. Like you know. We were alone and we needed somebody." She gets it. What she says makes sense. It was just by the space.

"So, are we friends?" She nodded and kissed my cheek. 

"And now, go save her." She smiled at me. She's not mad. This is the happiest day of my life. Except that Clarke is kidnapped and she'll be probably tortured. 

I need to save her. Now.

Hi there. Thank you so much for reading.