The new world

Clarke 

I'm in my room with Madi. We're preparing on the ground. I just grabbed some stuff and put it in the backpack. Mothership stayed up there and the dropship in which we are is heading down. Up there is Raven, Emori, and Indra. The rest is with us.

"We're here. You can go whenever you want." Shaw came into our room. We just nodded and were heading to the door. We met my mum. She was waiting for us at the air door.  

"Just be careful. Both of you."

"We will," Madi said and I just smiled. We hugged all three at once.

"And here. Raven wanted to give it to you. It's some tracking device or something like that." She gave one to me and one to Madi.

"Just put it in anywhere. But put it somewhere where it can't fall out. And here you got a radio." My mum added. I took the radio and put it in the pocket.

After that, we are heading to the door. There's a red light next to us. That means the door is opening. And there it is, the whole new Earth.

This reminds me of the first day on the ground. Especially when Bellamy let Octavia go first. So she was the first of skaikru who went on the ground. She was so happy about it. And I'm gonna steal that idea.

"Wanna be the first commander on the ground?" I asked and looked at excited Madi.

"No," She said and I was confused by that answer. I thought that she'll be more happy about that.

"As a commander, I order you to go at the same time with me." She was thinking about that as I see. But I'm not against.

"As you wish Heda." I already accepted that she's Heda. Like you know, she's perfect for that. She's the type of person who knows what she wants. 

We looked at each other and connect our hands. I took a breath of the oxygen. Madi did the same. It's same like on the earth.

"Shal we?" Madi looked at me when she asked.

"On three," I said.

"One." I started.

"Two" Madi continued with excitement in her voice. I have to admit I'm excited too. The whole new planet to explore. That will be interesting.

"Three," we said at the same time and stepped forward. We didn't say anything just looked at each other. 

We are continuing to the forest or I think it is a forest. The plants that are here look like trees but it hasn't any branches. It has only some leaves at the strain. We are going through the forest and Madi started the conversation.

"So what about you and Bellamy?" Madi asked. What the hell? How did she know? I guess the only person who knows about it except me and Bellamy.

"Did Raven tell you that?" I asked still with a surprised in my face.

"No." What? That doesn't make any sense.

"I saw you two going somewhere. So I told Raven to go to look. And after that, she told me cause I gave her that idea." She smiled at me with an "I know everything" look.

"Of course you did," I said sarcastically and she just nodded. "It means I don't need to explain anything, do I?" She looked at me and I knew the answer.

"And what do you think about it?" I asked nervously cause I don't know what is going on in her head and what she thinks about that.

"I think you deserve it. After all you've been through. Like Mount Weather, A.L.I.E. or Lexa's death. You might be happy with her." She's right, I was imagining how it'd look like if I was with Lexa. Like would I be with her in Polis? 

By that memory at Lexa, I have tears in my eyes. Like you know I loved her, but it was something about seven years ago. Madi noticed my tears and held my hand. I feel better now. She always makes me happy when I'm sad.

We are just continuing through the woods and talking about some not so important things.

"Yes, I was a flamekeeper for a while." I convinced her.

"And why?" She asked for like a 20th question.

"Because," I had to stop cause I stepped to the trap and now I'm hanging by one leg on the tree. But as I said those trees haven't any branches. The rope on which I am is a steel attached to the strain.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked myself.

"What am I suppose to do?" Madi started to freak out. I wanted to reply, but unfortunately from the woods is coming battle cry. I start to panic. 

"Okay, Madi just run. Leave me here I'll be alright." When I said it she started to shake her head for disagreement. 

"Madi go for the others and find me. Do you understand?" She nodded and I noticed tears in her eyes. She started to run against the dropship. When I have still a time I pulled out the radio, turn it on and put it back into my pocket.

Toward me is running something about ten men. Each one of them has a gun pointed at me. They have the same clothes as the criminals had when they came to Earth. That means they're from Eligius III.

"What do you want?" They asked first. I try to make the plan again. I'm not talking English. Just don't get caught like the last time.

"Don't even try. We heard you talk." One of them with a beard told me my situation. Really? Failed again?

"Alright, better question. What do you want from me?" I see them upside down so it's a weird conversation.

"This won't work. Take her to the camp." The bearded one said to the others. One of them pulled out a knife and cut the rope which is holding me in the air. Oh, I mean, was holding me.

I fell on the ground really hard. And now I feel nothing just pain. I try to catch my breath. And meanwhile one of them is going closer to me. He pulls out the syringe with some green glowing fluid. After that, I just remember the syringe in my neck. 
And I know that I'm going to sleep. I slowly close my eyes and falling into the dark.

Hi there. Thank you so much for reading. It means a lot to me.