Baby on the way

Clarke

"Wait," Bellamy yelled as we saw Douche with a gun pointed at Octavia.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"And I should kill you two too,"  he said and pointed a gun at me.

"As I said before. You don't have to do this, " Octavia said.

"And again why should I?" He repeated himself. He's a psychopath. There's nothing left to try. We can't do anything. We need a miracle.

"Because I will say it," someone said and we all turned around. Diyoza was standing really far from us. She had to yell because of the distance.

"Well I'm not gonna say it that nice as they did," she said as she's looking at Douche and getting closer to all of us.

I could see a few familiar faces. I saw Raven, Murphy, Jordan and my mum. As I saw her I smiled. She responded also with a smile.

"Diyoza, is that really you?" he said with disbelief.

"Yes, John it's me," she said and John let the gun fall on the ground.

When the gun hit the ground Octavia took her chance. She took the gun and pointed it on Douche. Maybe his real name is John, but I'm gonna call him Douche anyway.

He didn't care about Octavia he just pasted her and went right to Diyoza. They hugged and we are standing there and watching them like idiots.

"You're bigger than I remember, " he chuckled.

"Well, you changed a lot too, "Diyoza responded.

They were looking silently at each other for almost a minute. We have to start discussing some important things. But I don't want to be the person who's gonna break this moment.

" Hey, you can finish this later. We have more important things to do, Murphy said with disgust.

We all were thankful for that interruption. Our Earth group and Diyoza are now in the main building of the camp. Douche is somewhere else because he wanted to kill us after all.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Raven said the only question that everybody's asking themselves.

"Well, the first problem is John. He's a psychopath," I said the one good point. Everybody nodded a little.

"He's like a puppy. When an owner is around he's nice. But when an owner is gone he's making a mess," Diyoza said happily. But for the rest of us, it wasn't that funny.

"I suppose you are the owner," Raven said. 

"Exactly," Diyoza answered.

"All right. To the next one. Will, we live with them, or we'll build our own tents, houses, buildings or whatever we'll need?" I asked they all started to think.

"There's nothing to think about let's go on the other side of this planet," my mum said and everyone seemed to agree with her.

"Wait, we could use the advantage and build just more buildings for your people and I will be watching the Eligius. They've built buildings like the kitchen or they got clean water already. We would have to find everything and figure it out with water, food, and shelters," Dyioza said and everybody started to think about that.

Alright, this was a really good point. But it's too dangerous to live with them like neighbors. It's like the one neighbor who's mad at the whole world, but here the neighbor would be everywhere.

"Well, I agree with my mom. We don't have a good experience with the Eligius. No offense," I said and rose my hand up in defense.

"None taken," she answered and smiled. But it was that wicked smile, not the nice one. When I threatened her baby, even though she maybe knew that it was a game, but the main thing is that I threatened her unborn child. She'll give it back to me someday.

"I'd build our own camp somewhere else. Who agrees?" I asked and all raised their hands except Diyoza, but she's not part of our group anyway.

"It's done then. Diyoza could you please tell that to John? We will live in peace and far from each other. You can choose of course," I said and some nodded that that's a good announcement to say.

"Of cou..." she didn't finish her sentence.

Everybody turned at her. For example, Murphy was all the time staring at the ground. Raven, on the other hand, was looking around.

"It's okay. It's just ..." she didn't finish. She was forcing pain.

"How long is it happening?" my mum asked as she came to her.

"Maybe for an hour. But I thought it's only by the stress," she answered with pain in her voice.

"The baby is coming out," mum said and we all got serious faces.

"Clarke, bring me some blankets please," she said and helped Diyoza into the bed. I run out the fastest I can. Douche saw me and headed my way.

"Hey douchebag I need to know where you have blankets here," I asked in a hurry.

"I'm not gonna say anything about the douchebag. What's happening anyway?" He asked calmly.

"Baby is on the way and I need blankets," I said quickly.

"Wait what?" He yelled at me.

"I don't have time for this. I'll find it myself," I said and went right into the building with a sign: "storage".

I was looking at the shelves and into closets. I took a wooden box and put it in front of the shelves and looked at the highest shelf in here. There they are. I took a few. At that moment I heard a cracking and then I fell down and hit my head.

"Seriously!?" I said and put my hand at the side of my head. I looked at my hand. There's blood. I just hope it isn't anything serious.

I got up and run back with blankets in my hands. I have to say everything was a little blurry and the whole world was spinning. But I didn't care and was still running.

In front of the building was everybody waiting, but I didn't care and ran in.

"Clarke finally. I'm gonna need your help," I nodded and took gloves.

Hi there. I'm not gonna apologize for every late updating. But I'm 100% sure I'll finish it until the 6th season come out. Thank you for reading. See ya next week hopefully.