Where is everyone

Clarke

Right after they left I started to think. I'm looking around me and trying to figure something out.

"That's the way out, I see," I whispered to myself while I was looking at the window.

When I'm out of options. I am looking at my hand, which has a needle in a little finger.

"The last option," I said terrified from what I'm going to do now.

I grabbed gently the needle with my other fingers and started to pull it out. It hurts like hell and that is just a start. My fingers are shaking since he pulled out the other needles. When it's out I was relieved. I started to tear the rope. It will be a long time to tear it up, but it's worth it.

"Just one more," I whispered while I was looking at the rope, which is almost that size that I could tear up by my strength.

"And that's it," I said and pull my hand up.

I'm free now and I untied the other hand and my legs. I got out from the window and started to run. No one saw me, I think. I'm running through the forest against the dropship. It's been about 30 minutes since I left their camp.

"No one is following me, that's a good sign," I said to myself. At that moment I thought that everything's going to be okay. Of course, something goes wrong every time I think about that.

There's a sound and I guess it's the ship escaping the atmosphere. My theory is confirmed right after I looked up.

"Why would they leave me there? There must be something really wrong." I said as I'm looking up.

"And now, I'm talking to myself. Again." I realized. I did the same thing when I was on the ground after praimfaya. Before I found Madi.

It's getting darker. I didn't think when there are two suns that there'll be a night.

"Think Clarke. What do you need? First - shelter, second - food, third - water and fourth - weapon." It took me some time to think about it.

Fortunately, 50 feet in front of me is a cave. I came in, but I don't see anything at all. No fire, no light.

"And the fifth one - fireplace. How could I forgot?" I said to myself, how stupid I am. I have to do it the old way.

I collected some sticks and some useful stuff. I brought it to the cave and fire it up.

"Finally," I said, cause I did it for the third time. I made a torch from the things I found. I went deeper to the cave.

I'm looking right in front of me. And because of it, I stumbled, I guess over the rock. I stood up and took my torch. I pointed it to that big dark space.

"Aah," I yelled a little. There is a skeleton leaning back over the wall. But the better part is that he has a bow and a few arrows.

"So I have two things now. That's good. I'd be really lucky if . . . " I didn't finish the sentence, cause into my way came a little stream. Now I need only one thing - food. And I won't find it in the cave.

I went out with a bow and an arrow in it. I'm going slowly through the forest. When I see the little rabbit eating something.

"Come on Clarke. You killed jaguar. Little rabbit won't be a problem." I whispered. I aimed and remembered how Lexa taught me to. That was only once, but I remember every word she said.

And fire. I hit the target.

"Wow, I'm better than I expected," I said surprised, by my skill.

At that moment it started to rain. But it hurts when each drop fell on my skin.

"Black rain," I said with fear. I ran into the cave.

"They had to be kidding me. Or it is something more like black rain, cause it shouldn't hurt if I have nightblood" I said while I'm looking outside of the cave. I sat up to the fire and prepared the rabbit.

After a while, I heard some animal in pain. I guess it's a dog.

"Oh my god," I said and went to help the poor dog. Even though the black rain, I want to help him.

"Come here," I said as I took him. He's really heavy, but I don't care.

I put him gently on the ground close to the fire. The meal was ready so I took a little bit and gave it to the dog.

"Here you got. How should I call you? Hmm?" I asked while I was giving him the meat. Though I didn't expect the answer.

Right after we ate it, I decided to look at his paw. It's not a serious injury. The only thing he needs is to rest. And I need it too.

I laid on the ground close to the dog. As I'm that close I noticed, that he's more like a wolf than a dog.

"Get some sleep, okay?" I said to him though he can't understand me.

I closed my eyes but was awake for a while. Cause through my mind is flying so many thoughts. The dog went closer to me and laid next to me. He's really warm and because of that, I hugged him. His tail started to shake. He even licked me.

I'm starting to go to sleep. But at that moment somebody came in. I immediately took my bow, aimed for the entrance and I was waiting.

Bellamy came in. He has his hands raised in the air and I lowered my bow.

"Bell," I said relieved.

"Clarke. Calm down, okay?" he said and I was confused. I'm glad that I'm still holding the bow.

Some people came in. People from Eligius. I raised the bow again and they raised their guns against me. But obviously, I'm in the much worst situation than them.

Hi there. I'm sorry, again. I'll try to update sooner. And of course thanks for reading.