The second chance was given

A few months later

Clarke

We found the place, where we can live peacefully. There's enough place to build a house for each one of our people and still, there's forest all around. It's maybe two hours of the journey from the Eligius camp.

We have shelters for half of our people already. John gave us a few of his people to help. The best builders of their crew.

I'm standing behind the desk, in the building, which will be the main hall. With me, there are 3 leaders of the teams.

"So team number 1 will work in area 3. Team 2 in area 5 and team 3 in area 7. You all have the plans so let's get work," as I was saying I pointed a finger at the area I was talking about and after that, everybody got to work at the specific area

"You're a true leader," I heard and I turned to see who's talking to me.

"You will be a great leader in the future, Madi," I said and that brings her a smile on her face.

"So what do you think?" I asked her for her opinion. Like I'm not the only one who's in charge, but I know everybody's opinion because we designed it.

"I think it's awesome. We finally started to use our second chance to live," she said.

"There's hot in here. Can we go out?" Madi asked me right after she realized that there's a high temperature.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm here so long that I got used to it. Let's go," I said and then we went on the terras.

"I think this will work," Madi said.

"Yeah, me too," I said and I pulled her closer to me.

At that moment we heard yelling. We immediately ran to the place, where was the noise coming from. As we got there we saw Bellamy, Echo, and Murphy standing next to the hurt man.

"What happened?" Madi asked.

"I dog bit me," the man said and then looked into the bush. I suppose the dog is in there. We looked at each other and I think Madi has the same thought. Maybe it's Marley.

"Stay here," I said to Madi and she nodded.

I slowly got to the bush. I was surprised that nobody tried to stop me. When I was really close to the bush I heard a grunt.

"Marley," I said not sure if it's him.

Then out of nowhere at me jumped a dog. Everyone was shocked. I was actually terrified. And when I was lying on the ground instead of killing me he started to lick my face. I started to laugh because I realized it's actually Marley.

"Marley," Madi said right after she realized it too. He looked at her and ran to her. I got up and then other dogs showed up. They came from the forest. There are over twenty dogs.

"You brought friends," Madi said and he turned at her as he understands her.

"I think we need to build more building for them," Bellamy said and laughed. They all started to howl.

"I think they agree," Echo said.

Raven

I'm currently inside the ship with Emori. When I was on the mothership and found out about Emori trying to make new A.L.I.E. I was pissed. But now I'm helping her.

She explained to me that we could use some AI to help us with living. But if I help her, it will be even better AI.

We need to fix only a few codes and we're done. Actually done with the prototype. We need to try it first if it's working properly.

"Got it," Emori said and I turned to her at my chair.

"Me too. An hour ago," I said and laughed at her.

"Haha, very funny," she said ironically. The funniest thing about it was that I actually got it an hour ago.

"Let's try to make it work," she said and I nodded.

We turned on the AI.

"How can I help you," from the computer was coming a voice.

"Where's the closest source of water," I asked a question if she can respond to that.

"Wait a second. Near you is drinkable water. Do you want me to make a map?" She asked.

"It's working," I said. Even on the new planet with no information about this planet.

"We did it, Raven. Now we'll make more tests and maybe we'll give it into the system," she said and I nodded

"Maybe in the future, she will be perfect," I said and we all got lost in our thoughts.

Five years later

Clarke

I woke up and then I sit up on the bed. Bellamy was already gone.

"Alice, where did Bellamy go?" I asked Alice. Raven named her Alice because A.L.I.E. would bring some bad memories to the people.

"He's outside with Madi, Alex, and Marley," Alice said and I quickly got up. I changed my clothes and got out of the house.

When I opened the door I saw Bellamy playing with Alex. He's only three years old and he already can so many things.

"Clarke," Madi said when she saw me. When Marley saw me he ran to me and jumped at me. We're trying to teach him that that's wrong, but still nothing.

"Hi there," I said and went to them.

"Did you dream about something?" Madi asked.

"I don't need to dream about anything. I already have everything I ever wanted," I said the truth about my life. We all are happy about our lives.

"Madi, could you please take Alex and Marley and go to visit Abby? We will be there soon," I said with a smile on my face.

"Of course. Come on Marley," she took Alex's hand and went to the house, which is next to ours. Marley was happily following Madi.

I went to Bellamy and sit next to him on a blanket. We kissed softly like every morning.

"Good morning," Bell said and I put my head at his shoulder.

"We really used our second chance," I said and smiled about the thought.

"Yes, we have a beautiful little boy, big house and good neighbors. I think that we did a lot of things that a normal person shouldn't get through. But now we finally can live peacefully," Bell said.

"I miss the action though," I said and looked at him.

"But I think we get through so much action already," I said my point.

"I didn't care where I was. But when you were there it was always better. And this is the best place we could ever be at," he said and I kissed him for the nice words that he said.

We live a peaceful life now. We have a happy life. We have a son Alex and a daughter Madi. What more could make us happier? We are happy after long years of pain. I think that the second chance for life was given to us.

Hi there. This is the last chapter. I think it's a good ending. Maybe I'll do another fanfiction on the 100 in the future, but it won't be anytime soon.

So thank you all for reading this book. And enjoy the premiere of the 100.