Six

"Emma?", Regina Mills asked as she opened her eyes again, confused she looked around until she figured out she was in the hospital. "Yes, I stayed here so you wouldn't be alone when you wake up and I want to tell you, Killian has been arrested, he won't ever hurt you again.", Emma said softly and Regina nodded. "Thank you.", Regina said and once again Emma fell in love with her voice. "The doctors say you have three broken ribs and an small concussion, but that will go away in a week or maybe two.", Emma explained and The Brunette in front of her nodded. "The doctors say you can go home today and Umm I...", Emma stuttered. "I wanted to ask you if you'd like me to stay at yours so you're not alone in the next days.", Emma suggested quickly in hope Regina wouldn't understand it. "I'd be honored.", Regina said and let out a small smile just like Emma did. "Great, I'll get my things now, that won't take long, maybe half an hour, then I'll come back here and drive you home.", Emma said and Regina nodded.
======
"Emma? Are you leaving?", Mary Margaret asked as Emma started to pack a suitcase. "No no, I'm just keeping an eye at Regina, the woman who got kidnapped. Well, she doesn't have anyone so I'll stay at hers for some days, you can always call me if you need anything.", Emma said and her mother nodded. "Please be Careful Princess.", David said and hugged her. Emma loved when he called her like that, it made her feel loved. She also pulled Mary Margaret into a hug and left to he hospital.
======
"I'm here for Regina Mills.", Emma said and a nurse leaded her to Regina who was sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed. "Great, thanks.", Emma said as the woman gave her Regina's clothes she was wearing as they arrived. Emma's suitcases were in the car so Emma took Regina's stuff and carried her in bridal style out of the hospital and sat her down in the car. During the drive, Emma looked at her as often as she could. She looked so peacefully, she must be very strong to get over him.
Sometimes Regina let out some plainly moans and started breathing hardly, she begged to stop and sometimes a small tear escaped her eyes. Probably a nightmare, Emma though. "NO!", Regina yelled and her eyes opened immediately. "Hey, it's okay, you're in my car, I'm driving you home again.", Emma said and Regina calmed down again. "Wanna talk about it?", Emma asked nicely. "I don't want to annoy you.", Regina replied and looked around. "You would never annoy me.", Emma said and smiled. "I was at that dark room again, Killian he... he put off my clothes and his hands were all over my body. I couldn't move my body or run away anyhow. He started kissing me all over my body and pulling me closer to him.", Regina explained and some tears escaped her eyes. Emma stopped the car at Regina's house and hugged the brunette tightly. Damn she smelled good, like roses, apple pie and cinnamon rolls, Emma thought. They sat there for a while, just hugging and Regina crying while Emma stroke her back. "Thank you Emma, for being here.", Regina whispered and Emma hugged her closer. They went inside the house and Regina switched clothes while Emma got herself something to drink. As Regina went downstairs again, Emma couldn't stop herself from starring. Regina was wearing a tight Red dress and some black heels. As Emma looked into Regina's house some days before, she saw the dress besides much other's, so wearing dresses was probably normally and comfortable for Regina. "Can you give me the water?", Regina asked and Emma nodded quickly. She turned around to grab the water but couldn't stop imagining Regina.
"Damn-Swan concentrate!"
"Here.", Emma said as she handled her the bottle. "So, you wanna watch a movie?", Emma asked and Regina smiled. "I'd love to.", She said and Emma took out one. "Which one?", Regina asked and Emma laughed. "Surprise.", She said and kept laughing. She sat down next to Regina at the bench which was in front of the Tv and looked over to her. Emma went closer to her as she saw Regina was shivering, she took the brunette in her arm and some time later, Regina eventually even fell asleep. As the Movie ended, Emma looked down at her chest, she let out a soft smile as she saw Regina sleeping peacefully at her, Regina's arms were holding the Blonde one's body tight. Emma took out her phone to see what the time is as she saw a new message from her mother.
======
MM: Hey Emma, How is it? Are you and Regina fine?💝

E: Yes, we're fine, thanks mom. Regina's already sleeping, I'm probably going to do same soon. Greeds to Dad💗

MM: I'll tell him, we love you Emma. Sweet dreams😇😊😘

E:Thanks mom, see you💗
======
Emma put off her phone and rested her Head at the back of the bench. With one hand, she stroke Regina's head and her hair, the other one was holding her tightly so she wouldn't fall off the bench.