Twenty two

*Time lapse-To Fifteenth July*

Some traditional music was playing as Regina Mills, Soon Regina Swan-Mills was walking up to the wedding altar where Her lover was already waiting. Emma whore a white Dress with an elegant design. She was smiling that much, Regina had to bit her bottom lip so she wouldn't laugh at the smiling dork she loved in front of her. Regina's dress was white as well also with an elegant flower design. The way was full of soft pink Rose petals. At the floor was a long white Carpet rolled out. Next to the Way Regina strolled, there were white chairs and a few white cocktail tables with a vase of White and Red flowers in it. Regina got walked to The Altar by Zelena who was wearing an short, straight and cute blue dress. Ruby was standing next to Emma with the same dress as Zelena. They were wearing some white floral wreaths at the top of their head, both smiling at Regina and Emma. David and Mary Margaret Swan were sitting in the first row of chairs, next to them there were two empty seats, the ones of the bridesmaids, Zelena and Ruby. There were several other friends of Them, like August Booth, Emma's Highschool-best-friend, Robin Locksley, another friend of Regina's, Belle French, Rose Green, Kathryn Nolan and some others. The marriage was outside in the warm sun while inside were some tables filled with food like fruits and vegetables, salad, fish, shrimps and spring rolls, about drinks, there were wine glasses and some bottles of champagne and different kinds of Lemonade. There were much flowers garlands hanging from the top. As Regina stood in front of Emma and next to Archie Hopper, she just realized once again how lucky she was.
======

"Regina Mills, you beautiful sunshine that lighted my world. I'm actually not that kind of person that takes risks, I've never been, but at the Moment I've seen you, I didn't care about any rules or problems we might could have. I fell in love with you in between all the mess around us. Killian, Daniel, Your Father, we've been though it, and I loved it. I can't explain my feelings for you because they're all new, you've let me feel things I've never geeked before, love is much more intensive, trust, happiness, and yes, also pain...but the best is, that we get through everything-together. You can't imagine how much luck I felt as you agreed to share your life with me, let me understand things in your life, and move to you. I love you so much and I couldn't imagine an life without you anymore. I love you Regina, my Regina.", Emma said as she read her vow. She wiped away some tears that ran down Regina's cheeks, not sad ones, happy ones -thanks to Emma. She loved that woman just so much, more than ever.

"Emma Swan. As you found me, I was full of dirt, broken and not able to trust anyone. I though I'd lock my heart away and never take it out again, but you believed in me. You made small steps and showed me how beautiful life is if you can share it with the person you love. You never stopped giving me hope, strength and love. You were kind and funny, always took an eye on me and made me laugh, you showed me that I can free my heart again and share it with you, and it clearly wasn't a mistake. You helped me as I needed you and I'd be honored to call you my wife, I love you Emma Swan.", Regina read out which made Emma cry as well.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?", Archie continued.

"We do.", They Replied, smiling unto each other's eyes.

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?", He continued again.

"We do.", They Said, Ruby and Zelena handed them the rings, crying happily as well to see their best friends in world, getting their happy ending.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other.
Emma, please repeat after me..", Archie said and Emma did her part as well.

"I Emma, promise to love and support you Regina and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed.", She said and took Regina's hand and placed the ring on her finger. Archie also told Regina to repeat after him.

"I Regina, promise to love and support you Emma and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed.", Regina said and took Emma's hand as well. She also placed the ring on her finger.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-
the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth.
I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride.", Archie said and they fell into a passionate kiss.

For the Rest of the day, they received several Gifts, ate the food, chatted and had fun, as they came home, Emma carried Regina in bridal style over the threshold and they lived happily ever after....

AN//So this was the last part of the story, I hope you liked it. Maybe leave a comment and tell me what you think/thought of the story and which your favorite part was?💗💗
-see you again my lil evil regals💓💓