Fifteen

"Morning Gorgeous.", Emma said and Regina opened her eyes tiredly. "Morning Emma.", Regina replied and got up slowly. The last night was wonderful, Emma really acted like on their first date and they just talked. They watched a romance chosen by Emma and later that night, When Regina fell asleep, Emma carried her upstairs into her Bed. "Breakfast?", Emma asked and Regina nodded softly. "Emma?", Regina murmured. "Yes babe?", Emma asked and turned around. "Thank you for yesterday, I love you.", Regina replied and Emma have her a soft kiss on her cheek. "I love you too my angel, so much.", Emma replied and Regina followed her upstairs. Emma quickly made some pancakes and sat down at the cough next to Regina. "Yesterday, you didn't get the chance to eat your Dessert.", Emma said and Regina looked up at her. "Which is?", Regina asked playfully even though she exactly knew what the Blonde meant. Emma leaned in to kiss Regina, The brunette replied and put the empty plate beside without breaking their kiss. Emma lifted up Regina. The brunette wrapped her legs around Emma's waist while she was carrying her upstairs to Regina's bed. As they arrived upstairs, Emma laid Regina down in the bed and placed herself at hers. Regina nodded and Emma started kissing Regina's neck. "Do you trust me?", Emma asked and Regina nodded again. "I do.", Regina answered and Emma took out some kind of scarf. She covered Regina's eyes with it and got up slowly. She put out some bandages from the closet. She walked closer to Regina and started to tie her up to the Bed. "If you don't want anymore, just tell me.", Emma said and Regina nodded. Emma knew Killian had probably did that to Regina too, so she didn't want to rush anything. Emma got back to Regina and sat down on her. She did circles on her stomach which made Regina lift up her body a little bit. Emma moved from kissing her stomach, to Regina's soft lips, Emma's and Regina's tongues moved perfect together. Emma ripped of Regina's shirt and her Jeans, then she did as same with hers. Emma uncovered Regina's eyes again and kept on kissing her. Emma started to untie Regina's wrists again so Regina could touch her. As she was done, Regina sat up with Emma sitting on her lap. Emma pushed Regina off again without any problems and suddenly put two fingers of hers inside Regina. "OH GOD. HOLY FUCKING GOD, EMMA!", Regina yelled as Emma went faster. Emma did even faster and Regina let out loud moans. As Emma used a third finger, Regina couldn't hold anything back anymore. "O MY GOD EMMA!", She yelled but the rest of her sentence got cut off by Emma's lips meeting hers. "Emma? Regina? Anyone here? Emma i heard you'd be here to I though I get you some food-where are you?", Mary Margaret asked as she opened the door to Regina house. "Where the hell she got the key from?!", Regina whispered as she cough her breath again. "Maybe I gave it to her..", Emma said and put on her clothes quickly. "Regina where's my shirt?!", Emma asked, unfortunately too loud as they Heard Mary Margaret coming up the stairs. "Regina? Where's Emma?", Mary Margaret asked as she walked inside the room. "Umm showering I think, she just woke up, like me.", Regina said, fully naked, just covered with the blanket. "Okay, I will wait downstairs if that's fine, you House is really beautiful.", Mary Margaret said and made her way upstairs. "OH GOD!", Regina yelled and Mary Margaret cane back immediately. "Everything okay?", She Asked. "Yes, I just, OH GOD, Umm I... I just have a headache.", Regina said and Mary Margaret nodded. "That was close!", Regina said and Emma smiled as she got out of her hiding place, under Regina's blanket, again. "Fuck Emma!", Regina said and Emma laughed even more. "Emma you can't fuck me in front of your mother!", Regina whispered so Mary Margaret wouldn't return again. "I know but you're so hot and you were naked and it became warm under that blanket.", Emma explained and laughed while Regina just rolled her eyes.