Fourteen

As Emma got up at 6:00am, she went motivated to the Kitchen. She looked for some nice receipts in the Internet, as she found one, she took the things she needed and began. For the first time, Emma cooked something she didn't knew if Regina'd like it, she didn't treat this time. As Emma was done with her Shakshuka, a Tunisian dish of eggs poached in a rich tomato sauce, with a little bit of a chilli kick, she brought it upstairs to Regina. "Morning beautiful.", Emma said as Regina opened her eyes slowly. "Breakfast in bed?", Regina asked as she saw Emma with the tablet. "I can carry it down again if you don't want this.", Emma suggested. "No no, it's wonderful, Emma did you cook this?", Regina asked and smiled at hers. "Yes, but if it doesn't taste good, it's not by me.", Emma answered and laughed, then she handled Regina knifes and forks and of curse, the plate with the Shakshuka. "Emma this is awesome! It tastes so good, I didn't know you could cook.", Regina said and smiled at Emma. "Well there are some things you don't know about me, so, if you'd like to... I'd want to ask you for a date. So you can find out more about me. We don't need to go to a restaurant if you don't want that, as you saw now, I can cook.", Emma suggested and smiled at Regina. "I'd love to.", The Brunette Answered and giggled.

Emma's POV
Omg did she really agree?!

Emma went to a supermarket to get some foods for dinner. She actually bought everything that could be good-she really had no idea what she should cook for Regina.
Regina decided to sleep some more time and later that day, to go shopping.
======
"So, Dinner tonight?", Ruby asked as she walked inside Regina's house. Emma was cooking already while Regina was shopping with a friend-Zelena probably. "Yes. I'm here.", Emma said and Ruby made her way to the kitchen. "Mm-what smells that good?", Ruby asked as she saw Emma. "Steak with Tarragon Mushrooms.", Emma answered and drank some water. "Sounds delicious.", Ruby said and Emma nodded. "I hope she'll like it.", Emma replied and put the water back in the fridge to keep it cold. "Well you could find out, I still have-", Ruby got cut off my Emma. "No. No cheating. I love her and I will find out if she likes it or not normally.", Emma explained and Ruby nodded smirking. "I've never seen you cooking for a girl, she must be something special.", Ruby said and Emma nodded. "I love her so much.", Emma said and put off her cooking apron. "I know, so I got you something, something Of Emma-Style.", Ruby said and both of them laughed. Ruby got a dark green dress out of a big bag which she left at the Door. "Wow. That is my style, I love you Rubs!", Emma said as she saw it. The Back of the Dress was free and it had a small design at the bottom. Emma loved that kind of dresses, she liked being sexy for Regina but tonight was their date so everyone showed up as they like to. Emma liked that mix of Sexiness and Cuteness at clothes. They sat their date for 7pm, so Emma had one hour left.
======
"So that Emma girl?", Zelena asked through a garderobe of a shop. "Yes. She's police detective.", Regina explained from the other side. "I know. She asked me some questions at the time you weren't here.", Zelena said. "Now, come out, I wanna see.", Zelena said and Regina went out of the garderobe. She wear a cute white dress. It has a breast cutout and fit perfect to the shoes Regina chose. They were white heels with some strings. The dress and the shoes looked quite simple but beautiful, it emphasized Regina's good figure perfectly. Zelena did Regina's make up and her hair, then she drove the brunette back home where Emma was waiting for her.
======
"Hey beautiful, you look gorgeous.", Emma said as she opened the door. "Same as you.", Regina said and smiled at Emma. As Regina walked in and Emma leaded her to the table, she was quite impressed by it. There were two glasses of Wine and the table was set. Emma brought the food and Regina's eyes went wide. "Emma that smells Delicious!", Regina said and Emma smirked. "So, my name's Emma Swan, I'm 29 years old and I like cooking, cuddling and taking walks. I'm a police detective and I like my Job really much. I don't have any sisters or brothers and well, I'm adopted.", Emma said and Regina chuckled. "My name's Regina Mills, I'm 31 years old, and I'm a business woman. I work at the business my Mom worked before she died. Me and my father got divorced as she died because he wanted me to get into his business and well, I didn't want to. I like taking walks, playing with people and I also like cuddling.", Regina said and chuckled again. "I need to admit that's the best dinner I've ever had.", Regina said and Emma smiled. "Thank you, I'm honored.", Emma said and Regina chuckled. "Listen Regina, I'm sorry if I went this all too fast, I can slow down if you want to. I want you to know that I love you more than anything or anyone else.", Emma said and Regina held her hand.