Prologue

Author's POV

"You know I love you right?" Roman Reigns asked his girlfriend of six years, his college sweetheart, Cherish. She smiled and nodded as she softly kissed his lips.

"Of course I do baby." She smiled again.

"Good. Because I do. Always and forever."

When love is like a roller coaster

Always up and down

"I hate you! Get out of my face! I can't believe you had sex with her. It doesn't matter if you were drunk! You could've stopped it. I'm done. We're done." She packed her stuff and left.

When love takes over your emotions

Spins you round and round

"I-I don't know what to do anymore Cel. I love him so much, but I don't know if I can continue to be with him. He keeps doing the same thing over and over, and I'm just tired." Cherish told her best friend Celeste, also known as Kaitlyn.

"I know. Just do what you feel is right. But just know, that whatever you do, is not only gonna affect your relationship, it's gonna affect your daughter too. Think about that."

When you don't, when you don't know what you're feeling

When you don't, when you don't know what is real

"Cherish, I love you so much baby. I'm so sorry for hurting you. You're the only one I want." Roman said. Cherish shook her head.

"I don't know if I believe you anymore Leati. I can't take this anymore. Our relationship is like one big roller coaster and I'm tired. I'm tired, Leati." She whispered, tears flowing down her face as she walked away. He called her name, but she kept walking.

When love is like a roller coaster

Always up and down

Cherish rested her head on Roman's chest as they cuddled in bed after making love.

"I love you so much Cherish." He whispered, softly kissing her forehead.

"I know. I love you too."

"Cherish, look at me." She looked up at him.

"You mean the world to me baby girl. And you're the only one I want. I'm so sorry for hurting you. It'll never happen again." He smiled.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." He linked their hands together. She smiled and softly kissed his lips. She rested her head on his chest, falling asleep to the heartbeat of the man she was madly in love with.

And it goes back around