Jerk.

"W-whos bae?! This isnt me!!" you thought. You were trying to hold back from crying but tears rolled down your cheeks. Taehyung woke up to the sound of you crying.
"Y/N? Why are you crying?" he said.
  "You bastard."
"Why are you calling me a bastard??"
  "Get out of my apartment and I never want to see you again"
"What?!"
  "You like to play around with me like im just an object to you. You dont love me!!"
"What are you talking about?! Of course I love you!"
  "Then WHY WAS THERE SOMEONE ELSE NAMED BAE IN YOUR CONTACTS CALLING YOU?!"
"..."
"W-well.."
  "I dont want to hear it. Just get out!"
You were mad and sad at the same time. Taehyung tried to hugging you to calm you down but you pushed him away.
  "Dont touch me and get out!!"
"Y/N please..I only love you."
  "Stop lying! Now I know why you've always been "busy" or acting cold to me"
  "This hurts me Taehyung. And I loved you."
"Give me one more chance. I promise. I wont cheat again please."
  "No. Im not giving you another chance. Last time, you kissed someone else."
  "I wonder what you've been doing with that other bxtch"
"Y/N please-"
  "I said GET OUT TAEHYUNG!! You can go sleep with that other bxtch of yours now!"
You pushed him outside your apartment and locked the door. He kept knocking on the door while you sat onthe floor and cried.

                      Taehyung POV

I kept banging on Y/N's door for her to let me back in.
"Y/N please!"
I could hear her crying loudly. Im such a stupid jerk. I felt like crying too. We were best friends when we were young. Then we started dating eachother. I broke her heart twice now.

                          Flashback

"Y/N-ah, I-I like you."
  "M-me too Tae."
You and Taehyung both blushed and hugged eachother.
"D-do you want t-to see a movie with me?"
  "Sure! That sounds fun"
You smiled brightly and Taehyung smiled back.

                       Present time

You sat on the floor crying your eyes out. You had flashbacks of seeing Taehyung with other girls. Flashbacks of when you 2 were young.
"Y/N please let me in.."
  "GO AWAY"
You yelled at him. Soon, you fell asleep from crying.

*4 hours later*

You woke up and your face was swollen. At this point, you didnt feel like getting up. "Taehyung...You cheater.." you thought. Then, you saw his stuff. You got up from the floor and started packing his stuff in a suitcase. When you were finished, you opened the door and saw that he was still there.
"Y-Y/N" he got up from the floor and hugged you but you stood still with a blank face. You put the suitcase next to him and pushed him away.
  "Taehyung, dont talk to me or touch me. There's your stuff. You can go live with your other girlfriend."
"Wait, you're kicking me out?!"
  "Of course I am. Do you think I would want to stay with a cheater?"