Injury Part 1

"He said that he needed help with something, I don't know what it is but-"

"Ok, I'll help him then!" you said with a smile on your face. But from your peripheral vision, you could see Tae with a jealous look on his face.

"You seriously need to stop getting jealous about these things Tae. I'm not your girlfriend anymore"

"I'm not jealous.."

"Mhm, yeah right"

"Uhh Y/N, since the dorm is far I could give you a ride there. I was only visiting for a little bit haha"

"Oh, sure Hoseok! Thanks"

"No problem!" he exclaimed with another bright smile on his face.

You and Hoseok leave the room and silence filled the atmosphere. The only sounds of footsteps and rustling jacket noises were in the hallway. It's so quiet..I wonder what Hobi is thinking about.. you thought.

"Hey, Y/N.."

"Yeah Hoseok?"

"Things are okay between you and Tae, right?"

"Well honestly, I don't know. Sure, him and I are talking to each other now but I'll never forgive him"

"Ah, okay.."

"You know Hobi, you seem like a very bright person. Even though this is our first time actually talking to each other, I feel comfortable being with you"

"That makes me feel glad. Everyone says that I'm such a positive and happy person all the time but behind all that, I'm just a normal person who will cry or struggle with things.."

"Oh.."

Both of you get to the parking lot and walk to the car. It gives you chills being in a large space with echoes and just natural noises. Hoseok unlocks the car with his keys and you both get in. He starts the engine and heats up the car while you put on your seat belts.

Time skip to dorm~

Hoseok opens the door with the dorm keys and you settle in. But everything was messy. Cups everywhere, chip bags on the floor and couch, clothes and jackets laying around the place. Damn...this place really needs Jin right now..

"Jimin?!"

"Yess?? Oh, hey Y/N!"

"Hey! Hoseok said you needed help with something?"

"Oh uh, yeah! Just come upstairs into my room please!!"

"Ok..!"

You looked at Hoseok hoping to know what Jimin wanted but he just shrugged his shoulders. You were curious but wondered why he wanted you to come up into his room. And you did anyway.

"Sooo, what did you want Jimin??"

"Well.."

"Well what???"

"I like this girl I saw at a cafe and I asked for her number and we talked for a bit and I wanted to ask her out but she left"

"Omg...Jimin..you have a crushh? Haha!"

"D-Don't laugh..everyone gets a crush!!"

"I know, I'm just joking hahah. But anyways, You need help asking her out, right?"

"Yeah..I think?"

"What, you think?? Jimin, it's obvious that you want to ask the girl out since she's probably your type"

"Well, I-I only find her cute I dont think I would ask her out.."

"Ah you're just shy!! That's so cute!"

Jimin started blushing and hid his face in the palms of his hands while you were laughing at how shy he was.

"Stopppp!"

"Ok, ok I'll stop haha but I'm not sure if I can help you at the moment because of-"

"Everything with Jin hyung and him in the hospital, I know.."

"I'm sure you'll find some way to ask the girl out though!"

"Yeah...I hope I do"

You hugged Jimin and left the room. While you walked downstairs, you tripped over some things which made you go falling to the ground and sprained your ankle. Hoseok and Jimin went rushing to you as soon as they heard you fall and yell.

"Y/N, are you okay?!?!"

"Y-Yeah...I-I think- ow!!!"

"You sprained your ankle Y/N!!"

"H-Hoseok I'm fine- ahh sht!!"

"We need to get you to the hospital!"

"I said I'm fine!!!" you shouted as you tried to get up but then fell in Hoseok's arms.

"Jimin, carry Y/N, I'll go start the car"

"Ok hyung"

You were in Jimin's arms. You looked at his face and blushed a little but hid your face and focused on the situation. Ah...it hurts so much..I didn't know Jimin and Hoseok were that strong though...Ah!! Snap out of it Y/N!!! Jimin likes someone and Hoseok is just a friend!! And you sprained your ankle! Focus, focus, focus! You screamed in your thoughts.

Time skip~

You sat on the hospital bench waiting for the doctor while Hoseok and Jimin were falling asleep.

"Thats it, I'm out, I'm going to Jin's room"

"What?? No. you need to stay here or your ankle injury will get worse"

"I already told you, I'm fine. I only sprained it"

The doctor walks in the room with bandage wraps.

"Well, since it is only sprained, it's not that serious. But if it were broken, I would have you wear a cast."

"See guys, I'm fine"

"Tsk..alright, if you say so. Thanks doc"

"Its no problem, just dont let her do anything dangerous"

"Of course not doc. We'll watch her"

The doctor leaves and you sit there thinking. Then, Taehyung comes through the door.

"Y/N what the hell?!"