Jealousy

*1st person view/your pov*

This chapter will actually be kind of long and probably boring until the end but please enjoy!

I look out the peephole and see a guy wearing all black, including a mask, and carrying a backpack. Who the hell..? I said inside my head. Afraid and confused, I went back to bed but he knocked again. And being the dumb person I am, I open the door just a few inches.

"Who are you and what do you want??"

"Y/N please let me in-"

"I said who are you? If you don't answer me Im calling th-"

"Its Jungkook"

"Oh"

I fully opened the door and Jungkook pulled his mask down.

"Jungkook? Whats wrong and why are you here??"

"Well, I couldn't sleep and I kept making a lot of noise so my hyungs kicked me out for tonight."

"....Why couldn't you go to Jin's apartment right over there?"

"He would also be annoyed with me. Anyway, please let me in Y/N!"

I didn't want to let Jungkook inside my apartment but I would feel bad if I didn't. I also didn't want him to annoy me either but whatever.

"Tsk..Ok fine. But if you annoy me Im also kicking you out"

"Thankss Y/N~"

Jungkook gave me a thumbs up and a bunny smile which was adorable. I let him in and he walked in and set his bag on the floor. He also took off his shoes and set them nicely near the door.

"Wow this is a nice apartment Y/N!"

"I know it is. Now Im going back to sleep. You can sleep on the couch. I dont have an extra bed."

"Ok" he replied.

I walked back to my bed and laid down, hoping to fall back asleep. Unfortunetly, since Jungkook came, I couldn't fall asleep. I checked to see what he was doing and saw that he was taking off his shirt. He started turning around and I quickly covered my head. Holy Jesus. Oh my god. I am going to have a panic attack. I screamed inside my head.

"Y/N, Im going to take a shower if you don't mind"

"Y-Yeah, sure! Don't use too much water!"

"I won't!"

Jungkook POV~

I closed the bathroom door and tried turning on the shower. The shower handle was really confusing so I asked Y/N to help me.

"Y/N how do you turn the shower on??"

"You just pull it out and twist it Jungkook!"

Pull it out and twist it..?

"I can't! I dont know how!"

Y/N got out of her bed and walked in the bathroom towards the shower. She pulled out the handle and twisted it to hot.

"There. My freaking god Jungkook"

"Thanks haha sorry"

"Its fine"

She left and closed the bathroom door. I wonder if she saw that I was only in my underwear. Probably not. I thought to myself.

Your POV~

Oh my god he was only in his underwear what the frikkkkkk. I had trouble sleeping so I hugged one of my pillows to help me sleep. I was also kind of annoyed by Jungkook's singing but it was nice. His voice was like an angel and it sounded so pure. His voice actually helped me fall back asleep bc of how nice and relaxing it was.