Jealousy Part 2

"Yes Jungkook, something did happen. Taehyung cheated on me with another girl."
.
.
.
.
It got silent and everyone but Jin was shocked. It was awkward because everyone stayed quiet for a while.

"Taehyung, is that true?" Jimin said with a concerned look on his face.

Tae didn't answer him. Instead, he grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you outside to talk with you.

"Why the hell would you say that Y/N?!" he yelled at you.

"Jin told me you introduced them to some other girl and said she was your girlfriend. You really are a goddamn jerk."

"Y/N-"

"You're a really good liar. Before, you probably lied about saying you still loved me"

"Y/N stop-

"I wasted my time with you. It was all just wasted by 2 girls-"

"Y/N SHUT UP!" he yelled at you. It scared you though because he's never yelled at you before. And he never got this angry with you.

"Just...let me talk goddammit..why did you have to tell them?"

"What? That you cheated?"

"Yes."

"I did it because I wanted to. I already told Jin anyway"

"Are you stupid? Thats our privacy. You can't just say it to a group of guys you met for 1 day!"

"You're calling me stupid? You lied to them about your girlfriend, which was me. But instead, your jerk a*s introduced them to a different girl and said to them she was your girlfriend. Telling them that you cheated was right."

"I was drunk at that time Y/N."

"Don't give me that bullcrap Taehyung. I don't care if you were drunk or not. You were with a goddamn girl and said she was your girlfriend but you know what?"

"What..?"

"Last night Jungkook slept over at my place when you all kicked him out. His voice was so soothing to listen to and it helped me fall asleep..unlike anything you ever did. You know, his body structure is also amazing."

You could tell he was getting even more mad and jealous. After that, you walked back inside and sat down in a small spot on the couch next to Jin.

"Y/N, are you okay?? Jin hyung said that Taehyung did cheat on you and explained other things" Jimin said, worried.

"Yes Jimin, Im fine. Im done and over with Taehyung."

Everyone wasn't that concerned anymore but was a little worried for Tae. Taehyung was still outside but then came back inside and sat down on the couch.

"We should start filming the scene now, right? Its already 4:00pm" you reminded them.

"Oh right! Lets go to the studio then. Its already set up for us so we only need another copy of the script ha.." Namjoon chuckled awkwardly.

Time skip~

It took you and Jimin about 2-3 tries with the scene and finally got it. After that, you said goodbye to each other and left with Jin. He said that he would take the bus to get back to the apartment but you insisted on driving him there with you. He kept resisting but finally agreed to go with you. You started the engine and started driving back to the apartment.

Meanwhile, at the dorm...Tae was arguing with Jungkook in a room they both shared with each other.

"So, you slept at Y/N's when we kicked you out huh?"

"Yeah.."

"What did you do over there? Why'd you choose her place?"

"I didn't do anything hyung. I only took a shower and slept at her place."

"Yeah right."

"Hyung, you're being too jealous. I swear I didn't do anything!"

"Stop the lying sh*t Jungkook. You slept with her didn't you?"

"How the hell did you even get the idea of me sleeping with your ex?!"

"You probably should've already slept with her anyway since you're always flirting your a*s off with her."

"I'm going to say this one more time hyung, I didn't f*cking sleep with Y/N. And the little flirts are just jokes! But, why are you even jealous..? You're the one who cheated on her and-"

"Shut up."

"Hyung, trust me, I didn't sleep with her. She told me to sleep on her couch."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore, ok?"

"Ok hyung.. You know, if you get frustrated at times, you can always talk to us about it."

"I know."

Both of them settled down and went to go eat with the other members. They were all quiet while eating but Hoseok started making fun of Yoongi to lighten up the mood a bit.

Back to you and Jin~

Both of you were walking in the hallway of the apartment building, talking about some things. Each of you arrive at your own apartments and said bye to one another. I never expected the day to go like this...now they all know about my and Tae's relationship. Its not that big of a deal though...right?

And just about time when you were going to lay down on your bed, you hear a gun shot from an apartment near you.