Injury Part 3

"Y/N...you slipped on some things while walking down the stairs...?"

"Um, yeah..Jin are you okay??"

"Mhm, oh yeah, I'm great Y/N" he stares at Tae, Jimin, and Hoseok with a dangerous look on his face.

"Ima just sit out by the door for a bit then.."

"Ok Y/N, thank you"

"No problemo" you grab your crutches and walk out of the room and sit on the chair next to the door way.

"So, have you guys been keeping the dorm clean..??"

"Y-Yes hyung, we have"

"Jimin, is the dorm clean..?"

"No! I mean, yes!"

"Jimin whyy, we're dead now!"

"Taehyung, how clean is the dorm from a scale of 1-10?"

"Taehyung I swear-"

"1"

"What the f*ck."

"We're sorry Jin hyung-"

"It's too late to apologize now..when I get to leave the hospital, I'm going straight to the dorm and making the 3 of you and everyone else, except Y/N, clean the whole dorm until it's spotless clean."

"Ok but I didn't have anything to deal with this-"

"Yah, Taehyung shut up, you left some soda cans on the floor"

"Soda cans?! Taehyung do you know how dangerous that is?!?"

"Ok w-well..aish finee I'll help clean"

"Hah, hopefully this can bring us close again too"

"Wait hyung, when are you getting out?"

"I think the doctor said in 3 days, I don't know"

"Heyy guys can I come in now??" you peek your head open through the door.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, you can come in"

"Oh Y/N, how's your ankle? I almost forgot"

"It still hurts a little but overall, I'm alright Hoseok"

"Alright, thats good"

There was silence for a bit and no one had anything else to talk about. Jin was fidgeting with his fingers, looking down and thinking, Jimin sat on a chair and looked out the window, and Tae and Hoseok were just on their phones.

"Well I'm kinda thirsty so I'm gonna get some coffee"

"I'll go with you!" Jimin and Taehyung both said in unison. You were a little confused but sighed and brought them both with you.

"Okay..Jin will you be okay with Hoseok here?"

"Yeah, of course"

"Okay. C'mon guys- oh wait, Hoseok do you want anything?"

"Nah I'm good"

"Alright, lets go"

The 3 of you silently walk down the hallway to the elevators with sounds of footsteps, your crutches, and rustling clothes slightly echoing along the way. Once you all got in the elevator, there was still a heavy weight of silence and awkwardness that filled the atmosphere. The elevator finally got down to the parking lot and the doors opened. When you were walking out, you tripped from a little ridge on the floor and almost landed on your face but luckily, Taehyung caught you. Of course, you didn't really expect that at all so you quickly got out of his arms and mumbled a "thank you".