Injury Part 2

"Y/N what the hell?!"

"..what?"

"How did you get hurt?!?"

"Yah, Taehyung calm down, she only sprained her ankle"

"Why do you care anyway? It's not like we're friends all of a sudden"

You cross your arms against your chest and turn slightly to the right so you don't see Tae. Ugh..why did he have to come and check on me?

"You sprained your ankle?! How?!?"

"Will you calm down!!? It's not like I broke my whole damn leg!! Jeez.."

"Well how the hell did it happen??"

"Tae calm down, she just slipped down the-"

"I didn't f*cking ask you Jimin, I asked Y/N"

"Taehyung calm down-"

Hoseok also gets interrupted by Tae and it turns into a whole big a*s argument while you're still sitting on the little hospital bed getting angry and annoyed. You sit there waiting for things to calm down but it doesn't stop so you decide to stop it yourself.

"GUYS STOP IT NOW!!" you shouted at all of them as if they were 5 year olds fighting over a toy and you were the mom.

"Taehyung you need to f*cking calm down, Jimin was telling the truth. I slipped on some things while walking down the stairs."

"O-Oh.."

"Now please get out and go back to Jin."

He doesn't say anything but just looks at you, Hoseok, and Jimin and walks out of the room. You sigh and began talking to Hoseok and Jimin to forget that whatever just happened never happened.

"Oh by the way Y/N, are you free tomorrow..?"

"Um yeah, I am, why Jimin?"

"Well I just thought that we could hang out at the mall and maybe buy some things??"

"...what?"

"W-Well, I need some new clothes and I didn't want to go alone and everyone else is going to be busy tomorrow so.."

"Ohh sure! Maybe some new clothes to impress the girl you like? Haha"

"No I-I..ughhh" Jimin starts blushing a bright pink color and covers his face with his hands.

"Ooh Jimin you have a crush??"

"Yes hyung.."

Hoseok roughly pats Jimin on the back while laughing and you start laughing with him.

"Don't worry Jimin, you don't gotta be shy or embarrassed about it! I'll help you at the mall" you smile at him and he stops covering his face to look at you and smiles back.

"Thanks Y/N"

"No problem!!"

"Well, c'mon Jimin, we should probably get out just to let Y/N lay down for a bit or rest"

"Oh ok hyung"

"Alright then guys I'll see ya in a few minutes then??"

"Okay!" Hoseok says and does a little wave.

Jimin and Hoseok leave the room while you slowly lay down on the bed. You still think about the girl Jimin likes and wonders if she's a good person. I hope she's not a cheater like Taehyung...because Jimin is so nice!! Like, how could someone break his heart?? He's literally so innocent!

Outside of the room~

"So..Jimin"

"Yes hyung?"

"It's Y/N isn't it??"

"W-What are you talking about?"

"The girl you like, it's Y/N right?"

"No y-you're wrong, I don't l-like Y/N"

"Jimin, you're stuttering. It's obvious you like Y/N haha"

"I- okay fine..I like Y/N"

"Knew itt, also take it slow. If you do anything tomorrow like, kissing or you know, she could be speechless and it could, you know, be awkward between you two."

"I know that hyung, of course I'm not going to do anything. I'm not a reckless teenager"

"Alright then, just saying."

Hi guys twt I guess I haven't been posting chapters or continuing the story (UMM YEAH PRETTY OBVIOUS) and I'm sorry. It's been months, yessirr, but I hope everyone is safe from covid-19 and at home!💜