Meeting Again

Naruto's P.O.V

My day was going good, I finally got over the encounter with my so called mate or so I thought...

I almost broke down when he entered inside our bakery. He was with his mate and parents.

I almost chocked when he approached me...

Sasuke's P.O.V

Me, Sakura and My parents decided to go out and eat, my brother sadly had work to do which is why he couldn't join us.

We approached a promising looking bakery filled with mouth watering sweets and pastries.

Me and my parents took a sit and discussed what we wanted then I went to the counter to order but was shocked at the person behind the counter...

"Naruto..." I said, Its been one month since I last saw him and I missed him alot...I wanted him back but when I went to his apartment to ask for forgiveness I was informed that he sadly no longer lived there.

"...H-Hello, Welcome to Nine Tailed Sweets and Coffee...W-What m-may I get you?" He asked nervousness obvious in his tone.

"N-Naruto..." Was all I could say "U-Ummm...Yes thats my name...but sadly there is no Naruto in the menu" He said which kinda made me irked but happy that I'm talking and seeing him again "Umm...Excuse me are you gonna order or not?" He asked having a harsh tone

"Umm...right, one order of dango, black tea, Blueberry Cheesecake, Sakura Tea, Strawberry cream cake, Strawberry milkshake, Bitter chocolate cake and Chamomile Tea" I said watching him as he gracefully wrote my orders down. "Alright...I'll send them over when they are done" He said. I didn't wanna leave him but I knew he cued me to leave which is why I did.

I watched from my sit as he got our orders and placed them in a tray another person took his place from the counter. I kept ignoring Sakura's nagging for my attention and kept staring at the approaching beauty.

"Here are your orders" He said and placed delecious looking sweets infront of us then he placed the tea's as he made his way to go back to the counter I kept staring at him...he got fatter....