The Lives of Sasuke and Naruto

Sasuke's P.O.V

Its been 5 years since my last meeting with Naruto. I wasn't able to visit him because of my stupid oldman and Sakura.

And now I'm trapped between work, being a husband and being a father. Yes, a father. Sakura was pregnant with my child which is why I had made the stupid idea of leaving Naruto.

My son is named Kane Uchiha and he has pink hair, green eyes and tan skin, He looked a lot like his mother but nothing like me.

I sighed in annoyance at the paperwork in front of me. I started making them but once I finished my 6th paper, the door to my office opened and in came Kane "Papa! There's a new robot toy and I want to be the first one to have it!!" He yelled excitedly jumping on my lap.

I gave him a small smirk like smile and patted his head "of course, get ready so we can go to the mall to buy your toy" I told him.

He left and ran to his room filled with expensive supplies and toys.

Naruto's P.O.V

I sighed in annoyance as I failed on another job hunting, you see I was fired from my last job at the cafe 3 years ago, and now we barely have anything to eat, god! I don't even know how to keep our short house from being taken from us!

"Mommy" I was snapped out off my annoyed state by Hotaru, my 5 years old daughter.

Hotaru have blue eyes, raven black hair and pale skin, plus 3 pairs wiskers on her cheeks.

"Yes Hotaru?" I asked "Can we go to the market??, you promise me you'd buy me my favorite doll on my next birthday" she said cutely. I sighed, I forgot it was my daughters birthday today.

"O-Of course Hotaru" I smiled nervously at her and we made our way to the market...

Me and Hotaru approached the toy section with a cheap honey covered cake in hand. We saw a sign that says "New" On it and on the table are a bunch of one looking barbie but in different clothes. She suddenly let me go and ran to the isle "HOTARU!" I yelled running after her. I saw her looking at the barbies then she got one out and held it out to me with sparkling eyes.

"Mommy! I like this one!" I took it and looked at the price on the back...I flinched at what I'm about to do "Umm..Hotaru honey, are you sure you don't want something else?" I asked. She shook her head, i sighed and put the barbie back on the pile and took her wrist "Lets go over there you might find a better barbie" I said and she followed me to another isle of barbie pile. I looked at the prices before I finally found a affordable barbie doll. "Honey how about this?" I asked her and held up the blonde haired barbie.

She frowned but then nodded "If mommy likes it then I like it!" She smiled happily which made me smile as well I took her wrist and we went to the counter to pay for our chosen items.

The employie looked at us expecting more but then told me the price after notice that we didn't have anymore items. I payed for the items which almost left my wallet with nothing.

We arrived at home and ate the cake and I watched Hotaru happily play with her doll...