Here is ur late christmas present yayyyy!!!

Hotaru's P.O.V

I looked at mama as he fell to his knee sobbing and hiccuping, weird, but seeing my strong mama fall on his knee and cry in weakness made me mad at the man my mama called my ''papa''.

I quickly opened the door to see the man still standing there "Umm.. I j-" I didn't let him finish for I kicked him on his private and fragile spot, "DIE! IN A PIT YOU BASTARD! I heard that from mama when someone tried to flirt with him~" I said before stomping on his feet and closing the door hearing a satisfying "Ouch" from my ''papa'' which made me huff in pride "And never bother mama again! Pu!" I said imitating a cowboy that just scared someone.

I walked over to mama and hugged him "It's okay mama, The bad guy left already!" I pulled away and smiled at him which in return made him chuckle "I love you" mama said which made my eyes sparkle "I love you too mama!" I smiled hugging him again " From now on I will be mama's hero! Like how he's Hotaru's hero!" I cheered while hugging him.

Naruto's P.O.V

How could a precious being like you be related to him, I thought as I hugged my little angel "We're alright with just the two of us, right?" I choked out hugging my daughter tighter "Of course mama! I don't need anyone else, all I need is you~" I cried as my daughters words and smile brightened my day.

I was startled when suddenly she pushed me away, I watched as she grabbed the piece of paper I dropped when I was crying, thinking that she would give it to me I held out my hand but to my surprise she torn the paper in half, she turned to me and looked at my arms...

She walked over to me and... Placed the torn paper on my palm...