After a year or so I finally update ╏ " ⊚ ͟ʖ ⊚ " ╏

Naruto's P.O.V

After the Sasuke incident Hotaru had been receiving expensive gifts such as toys and clothes while I receive expensive chocolates and flowers although I was astonished at what Hotaru did to the gifts, you'd think that she as a child would squeal and jump in joy at having things we could not even think of buying instead she would take the things she and I received and either sells them or throws them if no one buys them. In the end of the week Hotaru made twice the money I make back when I was still working at the cafe.

Today was another one of those days where Hotaru receives a huge amount of presents "seriously, did he think he'd get us by giving us expensive stuff?! " I voiced out my anger as I watched my daughter take out the presents she received and put them in the table she usually puts the things she sells on "Mama!" With the call of my daughter, the anger I felt flew away "Can you help me carry this outside please?!" I chuckled at her before nodding, I noticed a variety of chocolates on one side of the table, looking at the package that was supposed to be mine... It was opened with no sign of anything within it.

I shrugged it off and pushed the table outside "Stay there okay? Don't move, I'll just grab chairs for us okay?" I told her which she responded with a nod, knowing my child, she will do as she is told. With no worries, I left to go inside and find chairs for us.

Sasuke's P.O.V

For the past few years I've been sending Naruto and our daughter gifts, today was no different the only difference is I'm actually gonna visit them today, "Karin" I called out to my secretary whom appeared in front of me at the speed of light "Yes! Mr. Uchiha?"I stared at her form in annoyance, she always loved to provoke me with tight fitting clothes "tell Suigetsu to prepare a car for me" I told her "W-which car Mr. Uchiha?" Karin asked with a pen ready to write down my request "Any car" I glared, she bowed before scarring off to find my chaperone.

"Where to Mr. Uchiha?" Asked the white haired man, I told him Naruto's address.

We arrived and the sight before me caused me to be flabbergasted, My daughter stood beside the expensive stuff I bought them which were on a table, I quickly went over to her "hey" I called out...

Hotaru's P.O.V

I was waiting for mama to come back when "papa" suddenly came out of nowhere "hey" he called attaining my attention "huh?" I stared at him, "what's your name?" He asked "Hotaru" I said still staring at him "Hotaru sweety, why are all this things doing here?" He asked again " I'm selling them" I replied " Why?" He asked " Do you ever stop asking questions?" I asked, this seemed to cause him to stop him from asking more questions.

"Hotaru, I'm .... Back" Mommy called first cheerfully until it turned into a whisper seeing " papa" "Hotaru, get away from him" Mama calls as he quickly picked me up glaring at "papa" in distaste "Leave" he called....