4.

He then starts tickling me. I am dying of laughter. [Hah you thought they were going to kiss sry for false hope but they just met]

"Noah please stopppp" I say while laughing.

"Oh you want me to keep going ok" he says as he keeps tickling. "Thats it Schnapp" I say as I roll over on top of him and start tickling him.

"Okay, okay stop" "ok whatever Schnapp" I say as I stop and roll off of him.

"Why did you get off of me" he says trying to act serious. "Oh really Schnapp things are moving quickly, actually you just want them too. Too bad Schnapp I'm not interested." I say as I look at him.

"Not interested huh" he says with a sly smile. "Yep" i say but I can tell he is planning something.

"So like if I did this" he put his hand on my cheek and started caressing it. "your still not interested". I can feel I'm starting to blush. "no im not interested" I lie.

"What if I do this" he put his other hand on my waist. I can tell I look like a tomato right now. "That's all I needed" he says as he takes his hands off of me.

"So you seriously just think that you can do that to see if I like you" I say a little aggervated. "Yeah" "ok Schnapp but what if I do this" I suddenly kiss his cheek.

He starts blushing so much. "Haha Schnapp you like me too" I say I'm blushing too.

"Ok maybe I do" he says as he looks deep in my eyes. "and what do you think about that" he says as he gets closer to me.

"I think that we should watch Netflix." I say as I get up avoiding that awkward situation.

"Ok" he says as he starts turning it on "So what are we going to watch Schnapper" "Oh so we are on nickname terms" he says with a sly smile. "Um no I can call you nicknames but you can't call me nicknames Schnapple" "ok whatever you say princess" he says trying to act serious but I can tell he wants to laugh so bad right now. "Whatever let's just watch IT" "Oh so your a fan of Finn Wolfhard" he says now actually interested.

"Yeah what does that have to do with anything let's just watch it" I say then I add "and I'm not a fan I just think that movie is good and actually Richie is my favorite character"

"Do you know what else Finn is in" noah questions me.

"No is there something I should know, are you a fan of him too?" I say slightly confused. "Something like that" "Why do you always say that ugh Noah your so annoying."

"Lets just watch princess" he says as he turns on the movie.

We just watch and I think he expects for me to be scared but I'm not. I have seen this movie so many times I have memorized every jump scare and I even know all the words. "Its probably just your breath wafting back into your face" I say with the tv.

"Haha sounds like you have seen this a few times princess" he says slightly laughing. "I actually have I know all the words I just said that because it is one of my favorite quotes, my favorite is actually closer to the end tho" I say as I continue watching.

The movie then gets to my favorite quote ever so of course I say it. "I told you Bill I fucking told you, I don't wanna die, this is all your fault. You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house." Then there was a pause "and now" another pause "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown, WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE" I yell with him and then I start laughing.

"Y/n your going to wake up my parents jeez be quiet" he says while laughing. "I'm sorry I just love that part." I laugh with him. We continue watching and we are still on the floor. But I don't care I just fall asleep on Noah's chest.

NOAHS POV

I notice that y/n fell asleep on my chest so I decide to put her in my bed. I pick her up and place her softly in my bed. I then slide in next to her. (Not in a freaky way there is a lot of room bc he has a big bed, he is rich)
I then just try to sleep. I then notice y/n moves and puts her arm over me trying to cuddle. Ok whatever I guess it's fine. I think to myself as I drift off to sleep.

NEXT MORNING Y/N POV

I wake up and I am cuddling w Noah. My arm is on top of him and his arm is under me. But the worst thing is our faces are just inches apart. Wait but is that the worst thing?

While I try to decide on whether I should get up or keep cuddling I notice Noah is waking up. I pretend that I am asleep just to try and make this less awkward.

Noah obviously thinks I'm asleep because he then says "she is so beautiful I just wish I could build up the strength to actually say it to her"

THANKS FOR READING! I HAVE STARTED SCHOOL SO I MIGHT BE A LITTLE SLOWER AT WRITING BUT I WILL TRY TO WRITE ANYTIME I CAN. I LOVE ALL OF MY READERS🖤