7.

I woke up and realized I'm in a room I don't recognise tied to a chair. I dont know what to do. "HELLO" I yell desperate for anyone.

Then none other than Jack Grazer walks in. He gives me a sly smile. "Don't you remember me doll face" he says as he walks closer. "YES HOW COULD I FORGET A RAPIST LIKE YOU" I yell in anger.

"I never did anything to you, but I can change that" he says with the creepiest fucking smile I have ever seen. "Stay the fuck away from me" I say in anger but I'm actually scared.

"Oh you know i cant do that doll face" he says with a smirk. "Why did you kidnap me again, what the fuck do you want" "you see doll face it has to do with your parents" he says gaining a more stern look.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABT MY PARENTS YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM" I scream in anger as I start to cry.

"They chose the wrong path doll face, as long as you choose the right one you don't end up like them" "like I said before WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" I started normal but ending screaming. I'm just filled with emotions sad, mad, scared. I dont know what to do.

"I have a little secret for you doll face are you ready for this." before i can even answer he continues on "Your parents hid something big from you" "UR FUCKED UP U KNOW THAT WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BELIEVE YOU" "Your parents had another kid before you. They didn't have it in a hospital. At that time they were spending some time with my lets just say friends and your mom had the baby. We had a doctor come in and she told us it was a miscarriage. We ended up killing the doctor bc we can't have this getting out. But now I have been hearing abt your sibling. She made it out some how and I need you to find her." "No" I said in a strong voice. "Ok then just rot down here until your ready to change your answer." He says in anger as he leaves the room.

I don't know why I said no. It could be the fact that I don't believe any of this shit he told me and he just wants me to help him find another girl to kidnap. Or maybe he was right, maybe I do have a sibling. Or maybe I said no because I don't want to help him. I dont actually know. All I could think of at the moment was no. I then started thinking about Noah. He will probably forget about me. I will just to stay in this fucking whatever this is for the rest of my life. Noah will be able to move on. he has a career and he is very capable of finding another girl now that I'm out of his life. Maybe this is what was supposed to happen. Maybe I'm just meant to suffer and stay away from Noah.

IT'S SHORT BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THIS ONE. WE ARE GETTING INTO MORE DRAMA. GET READY HAHA. ALSO I WANT TO SAY I ACTUALLY LOVE JDG SO DON'T @ ME HE WAS JUST THE ONE I CHOSE FOR THE VILLAIN. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS:)