10.

NOAHS POV:

Every one has arrived to my house. "What's the problem man it seems like it's improtant" Caleb said with a confused look. I looked over and saw Finn standing in the corner he looked broken. His hair was messed up. His under eyes were stained with dried tears. It looked like he hasn't been doing to well with y/n gone.

I then remembered Caleb just asked me a question "ok so there was this girl y/n we were hanging out she is one of my best friends and she went missing I don't know where she is we have to find her we just have to" i say as i start to cry.

"Woah man I'm so sorry it will be ok we will find her" gaten says with hope. "When did you last see her?" Millie asks.

"At the skating rink that's where she went missing from I don't know where she went. She can't be gone. This is all my fault" I say as i start balling.

"No it was my fault" finn says with a sad voice still not looking up.

"What do you mean? How are you involved?" Sadie asks

"Noah and y/n kissed and I got so angry I went up to her and yelled at her for kissing him because-" Finn pauses as a tear slips down his cheek. "because what finn" Caleb asks impatient. "I love her I just got so angry when she kissed him so I kissed her too and she was upset about it and she ran off and now she is missing! This is all my fault" finn says now on the verge of balling also.

"We have to find her" Millie says also sounding sad after hearing everything. "Lets go to the skating rink and look for anything that might lead us to y/n" Sadie says taking control.

TIME SKIP TO AT SKATING RINK:

"Me and Millie will go check the bathroom. Noah and Gaten go ask someone if they have seen her. And Finn and Caleb look around on the floors looking for anything that might be hers." Sadie says as we enter the door.

SADIE'S POV:

"I'm not seeing anything out of place at all." Millie says as we both start looking all around the bathroom. "Maybe she didn't come in here" I suggest. Just then we hear Finn scream for us. I have hope maybe he found something.

I'M SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I GET AND I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME. SCHOOL IS BRINGING ME DOWN. ANYWAYS I LOVE ALL OF YOU<3