Choose something else

Suddenly there were footsteps heard who were getting lauder. My dad ran down the stars, panicking. He took me into his arms and looked around.

Dad: "What's wrong?"

He asked. He then pulled away and looked at me.

Dad: "What's wrong sweetie?"

I just shook my head and hugged him again.
After my mom passed away, he was the only one I had. I couldn't bear losing him too.

Dad: "What happened?"

He asked my friends.

Yon: "Oh, nothing really. Just... some idiot told her, she would find...that...that she would find you dead at home so..."

Dad: "Oh, don't believe in such things ok? I would never leave you like that. I couldn't."

My dad said looking at me before he kissed my forehead.
_______________

Another day passed and my friends and I were sitting in a park together, thinking about what to do now, since the interview didn't go that well.

Hoseok: "I seriously have no idea what we could do."

Jimin: "If we won't find anything, we will have to choose another topic, where we can at least have much to say."

Yon: "No, I want this topic."

Jimin: "But we don't know what to do."

With that there was a silence. We were all lost in thoughts. My mind was stuck at what Jungkook said yesterday, I know everyone told me to forget it since he was just talking nonsense, but somehow I couldn't. Was it because it was the first time someone threatened me with someone's life who is special to me? I don't know.

Suddenly a scream got the attention of us. We looked around and saw a girl standing in front an Ice cream with was on the ground. Then there came another girl who had a toy gun and a toy police cap.

Girl2: "Oh no. This is a crime scene. I have to take evidence."

She said smiling while taking out her toy camera and actually taking photos of the ice cream.

Yon: "Looks like this girl wants to become a detective just like our dad's Ryo."

My friend said chuckling. Yeah...

Taehyung: "Wait a minute."

We all looked at Tae, who was smiling widely.

Taehyung: "In our projects there are two murders, right?"

Jimin: "Yes?"

Taehyung: "We could look though the real files of the cases and we could adjust the incidence."

Hoseok: "Yes, it would be also interesting to find out what exactly happened right?"

Yon: "That's a great idea!"

Ryo: "Hold on guys. The idea might be great, but how are we going to get the real files of the case?"

Hoseok: "Your dad's and our friends are detectives?"

Ryo: "And they would just give us the files?"

Yon: "We have to make them, please."
______________

Dad: "So you want me to give you real files of a case?"

My dad asked in disbelief.

Yon: "Yes."

Mr. Son: "Are you guys stupid? And also from the case about my best friend?"

Ryo: "It's for our school project."

Dad: "Giving you information about a case just like that for school? Are you serious?"

Yon: "Well, we have to choose something which is important for us."

Ryo: "Which changed our lives in some way."

Yon: "And that did. I... I have many great friends now. And you got a great job which you love."

Ryo: "Through you, Mr. Son, the two friends of Namjoon and the others started working here."

Yon: "And they became our friends too."

Ryo: "That is really important for us."

Yon: "And, and we need the files, to have more in our project."

Ryo: "Yes, the teacher said that, this alone is not enough. We got only the story which is told by you."

Dad: "I want you to go home now."

Yon: "But-"

Mr. Son: "No, but's. You guys are going home now."

We both had our heads low as we walked out of the station.

Yon: "That, was an epic fail."

Ryo: "Who are you telling that to?"

Yon: "We'll have to talk to the boys."

Ryo: "Yes, we need another topic for our project."
_______________

I was at home laying on my sofa while texting with the others. Nobody was happy about the fact that we didn't get the files.

Jimin: -What are we going to do now?-

Hoseok: -I can't think of a new topic right now-

Namjoon: -Me either-

Yon: -Today was quite tyring guys. Why don't we think of a new topic tomorrow?-

Ryo: -I agree with Yon-

Ryo: -My head isn't working right now. Let's talk tomorrow ok?-

Jimin: -As you say. Bye guys-

Namjoon: -Bye-

Yon: -good night-

Taehyung: -n8-

Ryo: -night-

I can't believe we have to choose another Topic.

_______________________________________

Me neither :/

Hey guyyyys!!!!

Sorry that I didn't upload for a while, but now I'm back!

Only for a short while available!

Ok I'm sorry that wasn't a good one XD
BYE!!!! :D