Demonstrate

I sighed loudly as I let my head fall back on the sofa. After a while the front door opened, making me realize that my dad is back. Still I didn't move. My energy was 0 %.

A few seconds of silence went by before something slapped on my face, making my eyes shot open. My dad let it fall on my lap, with what he had slapped my face before. I looked at what it was and a big smile had appeared on my face.
Two files.
Two cases.
I quickly jumped up and hugged my dad.

Ryo: "ThankYouThankYouThankYou!"

My dad chuckled and hugged me back.

Dad: "I want to have them back again, you know that right?"

Ryo: "Yes dad."

I said smiling before I took the files and went into my room. I knew my friends might be asleep but I couldn't help but give them the good news now.

Ryo: -GUYS! MY DAD GOT THE FILES!!!-

Ryo: -Tomorrow, you all will come to me and we'll do this! :D-

I put the files together with my phone on the nightstand before finally letting myself drift into dreamland.
_______________

I was sitting on the floor in my room with both of the files in front of me. First, I opened the case of his mother. Pictures of the crime scene were there. I didn't know how to react. It didn't look that pleasing at all. She was killed with a knife.

Three times, she was stabbed three times. I looked at the other pictures and noticed that on one picture there was a "DV" scratched into her skin on the inside of her wrist. With the knife I guess. DV... Dave? I then opened the case of David's death. The pictures were much worse than the ones before.

There was blood everywhere. Also killed with a knife. Multiplied times stabbed badly to death. In the report was written that Jungkook had badly disfigured Dave's face. Oh maaaan... The crime scene was in Jungkook's room which he had back then. The report also said that he didn't have any kind of regret.

The bell suddenly rang making me get up and open the door. All of my friends walked in and took of their jackets together with their shoes. We all walked into my room and they saw the open files on the floor.

Namjoon: "You have already looked through it?"

Ryo: "Yeah."

Jimin: "And?"

Ryo: "Well, it's ok... for mentally unstable people."

They all sat down and started to look for the cases themselves.

Taehyung: "DV?"

Namjoon took the photo out of Taehyungs hands and looked at it.

Namjoon: "Dave?"

Yon then took the photo out of Namjoon's hands.

Yon: "But..."

Hoseok put a hand on her shoulder.

Hoseok: "It's ok."

Yon: "Yeah but... that is stupid. Why did he do that? Also why did he use the letters D and V which obviously make you think of Dave?"

Jimin: "She's right, that doesn't make sense."

Taehyung: "Whatever. But guys look at Dave's death. It's much worse."

Everyone looked at the pictures.

Yon: "He stabbed Dave like a mad person."

Taehyung: "He is a mad person."

Hoseok: "Let's decide how we are going to adjust the crime."

Taehyung: "I WILL BE THE DEAD BODY!"

He shouted, making us all faceplam at the same time.

Jimin: "You mean we should make a video of how the people died?"

Ryo: "I'm not so sure if the class will like us showing them videos where people will be murdered."

Hoseok: "Or we could do it virtually?"

Jimin: "What?"

Namjoon: "Like in those crime series. When they demonstrate the people how the crime happened."

Yon: "I think that would be ok."

Ryo: "Ok, but how about we play the scene right now for ourselves?"

Taehyung: "Sure."

Namjoon: "I'm the killer."

Ryo: "Here Taehyung."

I said and threw a black wig at him which I had found in my closet.

Yon: "Is that the wig from the little girl we once had to babysit?"

Ryo: "Yeah... I kinda forgot to give it back and since then it's here. She probably doesn't even miss it. And we get to see Tae with long hair, so..."

I said making everyone else laugh.

Taehyung: "Do I have to wear it?"

Hoseok: "Yes, you have to. We have to make it look really realistic."

He said trying to hold his laugh. Tae let out a sigh as he wore the wig.

Taehyung: "Ok so how exactly was I killed?"

_______________________________________

Heyyyyy!!!!

I'm so sorry that I couldn't upload a chaper before, but like always I hope you like this chapter ^-^

Bye♡