DV?

I was sitting in the living room waiting for my dad to come home. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the sound of keys at the door. The door slowly opened and my dad walked in.

Dad: "You're still up?"

Ryo: "I was waiting for you."

Dad: "Sorry. My boss gave me a new case in the last minute."

He said showing me the file in his hands.

Ryo: "It's ok."

I said standing up. He gave me his bag and the file.

Dad: "I'm going to look through it tomorrow."

With that, he started walking towards his bedroom. He looked quite done.

Ryo: "Dad..."

Dad: "Yes, sweetie?"

Ryo: "You have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow."

He let out a small sigh before he continued walking.

Dad: "Thanks for reminding me. I'll look at the case when I'm back. Sleep tight."

That's it. The door closed.

Ryo: "Good night, dad."

I put dad's stuff on their place and walked into my room.
_______________

The next day came and I woke up to my dad in a hurry. He kissed me on my forehead and left for his appointment. I ate breakfast and cleaned the house a bit. After I was done with the chores I took a quick shower.

When I came out, I saw dad's new case on the table of his office. Where I had put it last night. My curiosity took over me and I took the file. I opened it and saw the name of the killed one. Mr. Gwok. Hmmm he was killed with a knife.

I looked through the pictures of the crime scene and then at the picture of the wounds. Suddenly my eyes went huge. I blinked a few times and looked again at the picture to make sure I'm not mistaken. What... The victim had a "DV" scratched into his wrist. Isn't that...

I quickly took the file into my room and pulled out the file of Jungkook's mother's case. I opened it and looked for the picture. There... She had also a "DV" scratched in it. This can't be just a coincidence right? I then looked at the reports of Mr. Gwok.

Something interesting caught my eyes. Serial killer? That means there are more cases? Ms. Young. Mr. Kung. I read further. Quickly I stood up taking the files with me.
_______________

Ryo: "Uh, yeah. Something... Something came up guys. I'm sorry. I can't meet you today."

Yon: "Are you running? What's wrong?"

Ryo: "Nothing. Don't worry. I just can't come today."

Yon: "Oh. Not at all?"

Ryo: "I don't know. Why don't you guys start without me, hum?"

Yon: "As you say."

Ryo: "Bye."

Yon: "Bye."

I ended the call and continued running.
_______________

I casually walked through the hallway and stood in front of the room.

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't be here Miss."

Turning around I saw an officer.

Ryo: "I need to get some files from the archive for my dad."

Officer: "You shouldn't be here. I can't let you in."