We have to find him first

Namjoon: "Ok, you, you didn't do anything?"

Ryo: "No, no we didn't. We just told him that Dave was innocent."

I said holding my head in my hands. We were now at a river. Just us, who knew everything. We needed to talk, so we said the others that we would be back from a walk in a while.

Jimin: "He escaped today, after you told him that he killed the wrong guy."

Yon: "He is going to look for the real killer of his mother."

Ryo: "It's all my fault, I shouldn't have told him."

Yon: "No, I wanted to him to know. It's my fault."

Hoseok: "It's nobody's fault."

Namjoon: "You told him today, he escaped today. Without anyone noticing. Either he is super genius, which I doubt, or..."

Taehyung: "He was never really caught in there."

Yon: "What?"

Ryo: "He grew up in that Asylum... he always knew how to go get out."
_______________

It was a normal day at school you could say. All the groups were working on their project while the teacher was doing some other work in the front. My friends and I were sitting together, but nobody was really working. We were just talking.

Namjoon: "We need to find him."

We all nodded.

Ryo: "Before Jungkook does."

Jimin: "What will he do to him?"

Yon: "He killed Dave in a sick way because he thought that was the killer of his mother. Now he knows that Dave was innocent and the killer was out all the time. It's gonna be crazy what he'll do to the real killer."

Taehyung: "Exactly, and that's why we have to find him first."

Ryo: "But guys, how are we going to do that?"

Hoseok: "We'll have to work like real detectives."

He said excited.

Jimin: "We can do that."

Ryo: "Ok, so what do we know about the killer?"

Yon: "Nothing."

Namjoon: "We do know the first murder happened in the woods where the patients went back then."

Taehyung: "We should go there. The killer was there at that time. It could've been anyone who was there."

Hoseok: "It could've also been one of the other patients."

Namjoon: "Ok, then we should get the list of the patients and the ones who were working in the woods that time."

Ryo: "Namjoon, you, Jimin and Hoseok will go to the Asylum and try to get the list while Yon, Tae and I will go to the company who is in the woods and to who organised the stay of the patients there."

He nodded and we all looked towards our teacher, since he had asked for our attention.

Mr. Till: "Guys, there is a small emergency. I have to leave. Since school will end in fifteen minutes anyway, I am allowing you guys to leave early today."

Every cheered happily and the teacher once again asked them to be quiet.

Mr. Till: "But only if you will quietly leave. Don't be laud on the hallways since the other classes still have school."

We nodded and everyone started packing their stuff.

Mr. Till: "Goodbye."

The teacher said and left quickly.
_______________