Arrested

A man walked in and went over to the receptionist.

Man: "I need the file of the new costumer."

The women started to look behind her for the right File.

Man: "And who are you guys?"

He asked us smiling.

Taehyung: "I'm Taehyung. She's Yon and she is Ryo."

Man: "Ah, I'm Rim Do-hyun. Are you guys booking a stay here?"

Receptionist: "No, they wanted to know a few things."

Do-hyun: "Oh ok. What things?"

The receptionist pointed at the screen of her computer and Do-hyun stared at it.

Do-hyun: "Ah... that was a long time ago."

Yon: "Yes."

Ryo: "We were about to leave."

I said to break the awkward silence we were in after Yon's answer.

Do-hyun: "Oh, sure. It was nice to meet you... what was your name again?"

Ryo: "Ryo. Hwa Ryo."

Do-hyun: "Nice to meet you Hwa Ryo and her friends."

Taehyung: "It was nice meeting you too sir."

With that we left the place and called Namjoon and the others to tell them what we found out.

Ryo: "They were all the patients who shared that cottage."

Namjoon: "Is everyone dead or are there still some alive?"

The boy asked through the phone after we had explained him everything.

Taehyung: "Mr. Tam, Mr. Seomun and Ms. Un are still alive"

Hoseok: "We have to find those people before they are also dead."

Yon: "Jup, we need to talk to them."
________________

The next day came and I went to school as always. We were all sitting in our groups and working on the project.

Namjoon: "So, yesterday after the call, we asked the kind receptionist again. She knows where the patients are now."

Ryo: "And? Did you guys find out something?"

Jimin: "Yes, she told us where the patients were now."

Everyone faceplamed.

Yon: "We know. Where are the patients?"

Hoseok: "Mr. Tam is already out of the asylum since a while. Mr. Seomun is still in the asylum but he is crazy. We won't be able to talk to him properly."

Namjoon: "Ms. Un will leave the Asylum in a few days."

Ryo: "Then we have to talk to her before she leaves."

Taehyung: "But guys..."

We all looked at him.

Taehyung: "I think we first need to find Mr. Tam. He is out there. And he is on the list."

Yon: "Tae is right. He is properly going to be the next victim."

Ryo: "We have to find him and he has to stay under police protection."

Namjoon: "How are we going to find him? He could be anywhere."

Jimin: "How is the killer going to find Mr. Tam?"

Hoseok: "I don't know, but for us, we have to use the only way we have."

Everyone looked at him.

Hoseok: "We have to find out through the Asylum."
_______________

At the break, we were also sitting together and talking. This was everything we had in our heads since days. We couldn't even talk about something else in our private lives.

Yon: "So we will go there after school?"

Namjoon: "Yes."

Taehyung: "We could do it like we did yesterday."

Jimin: "Like what?"

Taehyung: "Like that. We could split up. One half will talk with Ms. Un and the other half will find Mr. Tam."

Jimin: "You guys do know that we should tell the cops. They could find Mr. Tam faster and take him under their protection."

Ryo: "He's right."

Taehyung: "Then the one half will go to the police station after school."

Jimin: "Same groups like yesterday?"

Namjoon: "Yes."

Ryo: "Ok so everything is settled."

Yon: "Yes."

We went back into the classroom and worked on our reconstruction of the murders, since we had nothing else to do.

Finally the bell rang meaning school was over. We all stood up ready to leave, when the teacher gave us the permission to do so. The hallways were full of students walking around when suddenly it started to get quiet.

We looked around to see what was happening when we saw two police officers in the school building. They were talking to someone and that student pointed towards our direction. They then walked up to us. Everyone was watching in silence and my friends and I looked at each other in confusion.

Officer1: "Hwa Ryo? Son Yon?"

One of the officers askes us after they were standing in front of us.

Ryo: "Yes?"

I looked around confused on what was happening right now. The students began to whisper around us, while giving judging looks.

Officer1: "You are arrested for being suspected of helping Jeon Jungkook in his escape. Please come with us to the police station."

_______________________________________

Oh well

Karma is a bitch *throws the blanket over her head*

Ok sry that didnt fit at all with the story XD

Anyways, I hope you like this part and what will happen next? ^-^

Bye♡