I'm here...

Jungkook pov.

Where are they? I asked myself when I heard a thud from above. I turned around and looked towards the ceiling in the corner.
The shaft.
I then looked towards the other end of the room and knew where the shaft was going to lead.

Ryo pov.

I was trying to keep my speed when suddenly the ground beneath me moved. I stopped moving with my eyes open wide.

A scream escaped my mouth as the ground of the shaft fell down, making me also fall down on the ground of the room. I looked up and saw Jungkook. He ignored me and went towards the shaft.

With one hand, he pulled Sebastian out. I quickly moved aside as the man fell down. We were in the control room, I could tell, since there were many Displays with the videos of the security cameras. Jungkook grabbed Sebastian and punched him in his face.

Jungkook: "I wasn't finished."

He said.

Jungkook: "You killed my mother!"

Sebastian: "She killed my brother!"

He spat out the blood in his mouth.

Ryo: "No she didn't! It was Gun-woo! It was an accident!"

He stared at me.

Sebastian: "Rim Gun-woo?"

His expression changed into a mad one.

Sebastian: "Then I will kill him!"

He pushed Jungkook and got up, but got pulled down right after from him again.

Jungkook: "Oh, too bad that I got him into coma already!"

He again punched Sebastian and his head turned to a side where he stayed.

Sebastian: "He killed my brother..."

His head then turned back to Jungkook.

Sebastian: "Now I will kill his brother."

He smirked. With all his strength, he pushed Jungkook and ran out. I quickly looked at the screen where he looked at before and saw that the camera filmed Do-hyun, who was walking through the hallway like a lost child. What is he doing here? Sebastian will kill him!

Ryo: "NO!"

I shouted also running out of the room. The sounds of more footsteps made me realize that Jungkook was following.

He passed me, since he was faster and chased Sebastian. While running a sign caught my eye. It showed the name of the hallway, which I saw in the security camera. A shortcut! I quickly took it.

After a while of running, I bumped into him.

Do-hyun: "Ryo!"

I didn't respond, just took his wrist and started running again.

Ryo: "He's here."

I said while running.

Do-hyun: "Who? What is going on here?"

Ryo: "The brother of Daniel. He wants to kill you."

Do-hyun: "Why?"

Ryo: "Because, your brother killed his brother."

I was about to turn around a corner, when Do-hyun pulled my hand towards the other way.

Do-hyun: "Other way! Other way!"

I saw what he meant after my eyes met Sebastian's towards where I was about to run.

Ryo: "You're right. Other way! Other way!"

We started to run, but were soon standing in front of another cell. Sh*t! It felt like I've been running since days though this place.

Sebastian: "Stop running already."

The man said standing behind of us. We quickly turned around staring at him.

Do-hyun: "I actually just wanted to say sorry for my behaviour, Ryo."

He whispered to me.

Ryo: "Huh?"

Do-hyun: "When I say run, run."

Ryo: "What? No."

Do-hyun: "Do as I said."

He said and ran towards Sebastian, who quickly stabbed the knife into Do-hyun.

Do-hyun: "Run!"

I wanted to cry as I started to run, because I was leaving him behind.

Ha, you thought!

Just like destiny wanted, I wasn't going to get out of here alive today. Sebastian pushed Do-hyun away and quickly caught me, as I was about to run past him. He pushed me back, making me fall down.

We then heard footsteps and saw Jungkook running towards us. Sebastian quickly ran towards me. He made me stand up. My back was leaning against his chest while he held the knife at my throat.

Sebastian: "I will kill her if you come closer."

Jungkook's breathing calmed down as he started to stop running. But he kept coming closer.

Sebastian: "I am serious."

He said and pushed the knife into my skin a bit.

Jungkook: "I only want revenge for you killing my mother. Honestly, I don't care whether you kill her or not."

Ok...

That hurt...

Sebastian cursed under his breath before pushing me towards Jungkook while trying to escape. Jungkook caught me but pushed me right back, making me fall on the ground. WHAT THE HELL!?

He then grabbed Sebastian in time before he could escape. With one hand he took the knife out of Sebastian's hands while he pushed the man down with his other hand.

Like a mad man he then started to stab Sebastian. I only sat there in shock watching the brutal scene in front of me.

Jungkook: "Look away."

He growled towards me and I did so. Sebastian was dead, yet still Jungkook kept stabbing him. I think I had seen the tears in his eyes.

Suddenly my attention went onto the footsteps of people running. Finally, the cops ran inside. Armed with guns.

They saw Do-hyun's dead body and Jungkook stabbing Sebastian. Quickly they pulled Jungkook off, of Sebastian and took away his knife. Junkook then let his head fall back and closed his eyes relieved about the fact that he had finally took revenge for his mother's death.

I started crying the moment, I saw my dad coming inside in a rush. He looked at me and ran towards me. Quickly, he took me into his arms and let me cry.

Dad: "It's ok. It's over."

He spoke softly.

Dad: "It's over. I'm here."

He hugged me tighter.

Dad: "I'm here." 
_______________________________________

Hey!

Looks like this book is coming to an end huh? ^-^

I hope you like this chapter, bye♡