Disappearances

A/N: This is Mia's Outfit and that is the way her blue hair is styled.

~Mia's POV~

I was walking down the hall with Katie and Bianca. People were giving us weird looks which is understandable. It's not everyday you see a girl who has an outfit is covered in blood and two hatchets, a gamer with a plain 80s style, and a shy artist who is wearing clothes as if it was winter at the beginning of summer. We were all laughing until Bianca's evil laugh was cut short. Me and Katie looked over at her and gasp. Bianca was literally fading from exsitance! Soon she completely faded before we could react and the same happened with Katie. I was in so much shock. It's not everyday you see your only friends disappear! Looking down at my feet sadly, I noticed that......It was my turn to fade away. As my arms started to fade away I black out.

~Time Skip~

"Ugh my head. Where am I?" I ask myself looking around the white empty void I was in. Still strapped around my shoulders was my black art bag. "You're in my void and who are you?" A voice from behind me replies. Turning around, I see a skeleton with a long brown scarf and a giant paintbrush. The teardrop that is usally in my right eye changes to a question mark. "I-I'm Mia and I don't know how I got here. Who are you m-mister?" I say nervously and confused. "I'm Ink, protecter of the Aus. It's nice to meet you." Ink says with a comforting smile while helping me get up. I know what Aus are since I'm into stuff like that. "Do you know a way out of he-ere, Ink?" "Of course! Just tell me what Au you're from." Now, this stumped me. I had no clue which Au me and my friends are from. Wait, where are my friends?! "I-I really don't know and I have no clue where my friends are." I say panicking while my eye changes to a lightning bolt. "Don't worry we will find your friends and for now you can say here with me." Ink says putting a hand on my shoulder. My eye changes back to a teardrop and I look up and smile at him.

~Meanwhile~

Katie somehow managed to fall into Underfresh just at the point before she meets Fresh while Bianca was in the same position just in Horrortale.